The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Woyzeck, I take it you say these bad boys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDGjz0yY-EY

There seems to be a real appetite for this stuff in Mexico.

I find it next to impossible to be even vaguely interested in UFO stuff, as I don't buy into alien spaceships at all, but there has been an awful lot of footage from Mexico in the last fifteen years, most of it taken in the daylight in front of massive crowds. Maybe it's a cultural thing, although that doesn't explain what it is.

Wasn't there claims that the FBI knew in advance about the 1993 WTC bombing?

This is all I was able to dig up about it but I didn't really look long I must admit.

Anyway I love a good conspiracy theory I'm not saying I believe them of course but the subject has always interested me.

• Paid Members
Why are there so many cryptozoological beasts in South America?

Lots of unexplored landmass?

Also the media will put any crazy old shit right there on the news. See: the flying witch scare of 2004.

I always assumed it was due to them still holding onto a lot of folklore, but as the countries are becoming more worldy and technologically sound, the sightings don't seem to be dropping.

Recordings have (allegedly) surfaced from US agents that show the FBI knew in advance that the '93 bombing was going to happen.

This has fuelled the theory that they (or another agency) knew in advance of 9/11 and allowed it to happen as the scapegoat to trigger the Iraq invasion (which was being planned in January of 2001).

• Moderators
Another crazy story from The Sun. This does look a little weird though I have to say.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...ified-kids.html

What's weird about this article is how they finish up the story with a backstory of Gollum from LOTR. Desperate writing no?

Cryptomondo has a picture of the decayed body.

panama_monster_450x333.jpg

Recordings have (allegedly) surfaced from US agents that show the FBI knew in advance that the '93 bombing was going to happen.

This has fuelled the theory that they (or another agency) knew in advance of 9/11 and allowed it to happen as the scapegoat to trigger the Iraq invasion (which was being planned in January of 2001).

The allowed to happen scenario has always been top of my most believable theories list when it comes to 9/11.

One hardly mentioned story/theory is that Israil had advance kowladge of 9/11

Yes it's Fox but it's the best I could do at the moment, it's part 1 of a 4 part story concering Israil spy's withing the US.

Edited by The King Of Swing

It's rubbish though. Maybe some agencies had wind that something might be in the air, but it's frankly inconceivable that they knew any specifics of the plot, or they would surely have thwarted it.

It's rubbish though. Maybe some agencies had wind that something might be in the air, but it's frankly inconceivable that they knew any specifics of the plot, or they would surely have thwarted it.

Most likely though some claim that an attack on the US would somehow work in Israel's favour.

Not sure how though.

Thats one way of looking at it.

I'm sure there was a report that a group of Israilie's(sp?) were seen celebrating when the attack took place and were later detained and eventually sent back to Israel, may have been mentioned in the report I posted but I didn't watch all the way though so I may be wrong.

Edited by The King Of Swing