www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having seen mtx myself a couple of times, didnt think he was that badobviously we are all different, just wondered if you had a decent reason as most people properly wontthis is horrific

(p.s i couldnt ronin on youtube)
That is totally okay dude, until recently I couldn't ronin in public bathrooms......Ronin is a synonym, right? Edited by d-d-d-dAz

jimbrooks.jpg

42 - Jim Brooks

Here's a Youtube link to laugh at

Jim Brooks only works PTW. He's not listed on their roster page, and therefore I can't grab a pic. This is a blessing in disguise really, because it means I can post the above Youtube link. So now you get to see that Jim Brooks looks like a schoolkid who forgot his PE gear and was made to do it in his vest at the same time as you can laugh at Staniforth. If you can make out any word in that, you're a better man than I. He sullies the name Brooks, previously a name with a fine wrestling pedigree, what with Traci and Richie and Phil and all.

In the ring, despite never having seen him, I'm willing to bet pounds to Picnics that he's got no psychology, randomly hits people with things, and might be alright throwing punches but that's about it. Any takers?

EDIT - you can grab scenes from youtube, who knew? Pic is up~

Edited by CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

42 - Jim BrooksIn the ring, despite never having seen him, I'm willing to bet pounds to Picnics that he's got no psychology, randomly hits people with things, and might be alright throwing punches but that's about it. Any takers?

Yeah, pretty much. Except for the part about his punches looking alright: they're as shit as the rest of his act. His hardcore matches against Leon X are some of the worst examples of supposed pro wrestling that I have ever seen. If LeXon doesn't make the list too, there'll be something very, very wrong.I could be wrong, but I don't actually think Brooks works for PTW anymore. I think it was one of the things Staniforth ranted about during his hilarious comebacks after I reviewed 4 of his shows on here a few months ago.

Never mind the doctors note that entire scene was written by somebodies mother. I'll never understand the mentality of someone who films a poorly scripted, shitty quality promo on a handheld camera and then immediately uploads it to the Internet despite how terrible it obviously is. Doesn't anyone have standards anymore? Edited by Vito

Not about to go into a long angsty rant on the topic but I'd just chip in that Michael Wentz - and his tag partner Jordan Way (who I'm sure will be on there somewhere) are green more than anything else. If people think that at this point this in mind that makes 'em amongst the worst around that's totally fair enough, but I'm sure as they progress they'll prove themselves to be unworthy of the dubious accolade, haha.

What I would say is if anyone SERIOUSLY thinks Robbie Brookside is by implication one of the WORST 15 workers in the UK, I think you're quite, quite mad. :laugh:

And the last man for today... it's a good one, too!

danedge.jpg

41 - "100%" Dan Edge

See, he's called "100%" even though his legs are fucked. He's a cripple playing a wrestler... who's a heel? How the fuck does that work? Unlike say Zach Gowen, who you could make a case for because of speed and agility and heart and determination, Dan Edge just completely ruins the illusion, because he can't stand up without assistance otherwise he topples over. Fundamental problems here. He could spend an hour raping people's mothers and shitting on children's laps, but as soon as the babyface gets any kind of sustained revenge, the crowd switch into sympathy, because he's a cripple, y'see. I'm all for people following their dream and all, but GET OUT OF THIS BUSINESS AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. Every worker who has to share a locker room with him from now til the end of time should pull incredibly heartless ribs on him. I'm talking evil shit, like cutting halfway through his crutch so when he comes back and uses it for support it snaps, sending him tumbling to the floor hilariously, or hiding whatever pills he needs to live, and keep doing it for as long as it takes for him to fuck off and never, ever come back. Christ.