All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

According to UKFF part-timer Verb, it was a poor show.

Sweet Saraya vs Britney was good (that is the first women's match at Grimsby in all the years I've been going), and Zac Zodiac's match was good too.

Nothing else of note except Tatanka was there as the only import.

Sounds an awful lot like the show I went to in Gravesend.

By the way does anybody here know where the Iceman that has been on ASW shows recently is from?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back from tonight's show in hanley. took my housemate with me who i've just converted into a wrestling fan, we both had an enjoyable night, the Sweet Saraya vs Miss Britney and main event tag match were particularly good. will probably go again when they are next at the victoria hall

:)

anyone else go to the show tonight?

yeh soz,

Frankie Sloan beat "Cryboy" Chad Collyer by pinfall, think he got the pin after hitting a top rope clothesline..not sure though?

Miss Britney beat Sweet Saraya by pinfall, good match with a lof of crowd interaction, tarantula by Britney personal highlight, who won with a roll up

Battling Barbarian v Drew McDonald, officially a no contest in the battle of the big men..Barbarian got 2 warnings, and McDonald juiced pretty nicely, mass locker room outpouring when they brawled after the bell. they set up a TLC match for january's visit

INTERMISSION

Kid Cool beat Johnny Storm by pinfall in a short match, Storm went for the 619 missed, kid kool hit him with some move for the pin

Doug Williams & James Mason beat Bad News Brown & Robbie Dynamite, great match..lots of in ring action, Doug bumped quite a lot and tagged Mason in for the hot tag...Doug powerbombed Dynamite for the win

would have been more detailed but my memory is shocking!!! :(

just got back from tonight's show in hanley. took my housemate with me who i've just converted into a wrestling fan, we both had an enjoyable night, the Sweet Saraya vs Miss Britney and main event tag match were particularly good. will probably go again when they are next at the victoria hall

:)

anyone else go to the show tonight?

yep i went it was a good show, saraya/britney was good stuff. The ref got knocked out during the krammer/mcdonald match,seen him filling a form in with a st johns ambulance man in the interval.

yep i went too. It was a good show, saraya versus britney was good stuff. Some good crowd banter with the mad old guy!

Didn't realise the ref got knocked out but in all fairness he was stuck in a Krammer, McDonald, turnbuckle sandwich. Im suprised he isnt now paper thin. Definately going in Jan to see the TLC match. Its not going to be pretty.

yeh soz,

Frankie Sloan beat "Cryboy" Chad Collyer by pinfall, think he got the pin after hitting a top rope clothesline..not sure though?

Miss Britney beat Sweet Saraya by pinfall, good match with a lof of crowd interaction, tarantula by Britney personal highlight, who won with a roll up

Battling Barbarian v Drew McDonald, officially a no contest in the battle of the big men..Barbarian got 2 warnings, and McDonald juiced pretty nicely, mass locker room outpouring when they brawled after the bell. they set up a TLC match for january's visit

INTERMISSION

Kid Cool beat Johnny Storm by pinfall in a short match, Storm went for the 619 missed, kid kool hit him with some move for the pin

Doug Williams & James Mason beat Bad News Brown & Robbie Dynamite, great match..lots of in ring action, Doug bumped quite a lot and tagged Mason in for the hot tag...Doug powerbombed Dynamite for the win

Claret on a family show? nice.. as for the TLC i should'nt get your hopes up, dixon will forget about it like he does with every rematch he promises

yeh soz,

INTERMISSION

Claret on a family show? nice.. as for the TLC i should'nt get your hopes up, dixon will forget about it like he does with every rematch he promises

Now i usually don't reply to things on here, though i'd just like to point out that you said all star doesn't produce rematches thats been advertised but the actual Krammer Vs McDonald was actually a return match in itself.

yeh soz,

INTERMISSION

Now i usually don't reply to things on here, though i'd just like to point out that you said all star doesn't produce rematches thats been advertised but the actual Krammer Vs McDonald was actually a return match in itself.

Yes, but if my memory serves me right (and if it doesn't I apologise wholeheartedly) the Mcdonald/Krammer match was advertised for the November show not, as it turned out, the December show. We may yet get the TLC just not necessarily in January.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd bump this as the arena season is once again starting up for All Star.

On tour from January 16th for a few weeks is Gangrel.

Making an appearance on several shows in February is Vito.

Hopefully, all being well, I will be at the York show next Friday and get a report sorted for those interested.

Archived