UKFF LOL Award 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF LOL Award 2007  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Draz loves being the bridesmaid.

I won last year :(And joint won with Lister some year before that.I've been the bride, just an ugly, forgettable one.I'd probably have said something really funny and worthy of winning in your Christmas videogame quiz thread. Except this year there wasn't one, you fucking Scrooge :(BLACK2 RUINED CHRISTMAS Edited by Sickboy

• Awards Moderator

Draz loves being the bridesmaid.

I'd probably have said something really funny and worthy of winning in your Christmas videogame quiz thread. Except this year there wasn't one, you fucking Scrooge :(BLACK2 RUINED CHRISTMAS
Oh ye of little faith...

To be honest, I've laughed at more stuff bobbins has said over the years than than the others there but I can't remember how many posts I've read of his this year. With frank I can't really put my finger on it but something about the way he posts makes me chuckle even when it shouldn't be that funny, at first I thought you had to have lived in Northampton (and I have) to get it but judging by the results here that's not the case. Don't know about 'King of Off-Topic' bit because I hardly read it, but his posts On-Topic throughout 2007 have been funny.