Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 frank's been top-notch all year. If you don't get him, I'm genuinely sorry for you 'cos there's some really funny stuff there.Draz loves being the bridesmaid.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted January 9, 2008 Moderators Posted January 9, 2008 (edited) Draz loves being the bridesmaid.I won last year :(And joint won with Lister some year before that.I've been the bride, just an ugly, forgettable one.I'd probably have said something really funny and worthy of winning in your Christmas videogame quiz thread. Except this year there wasn't one, you fucking Scrooge :(BLACK2 RUINED CHRISTMAS Edited January 9, 2008 by Sickboy
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 Draz loves being the bridesmaid.I'd probably have said something really funny and worthy of winning in your Christmas videogame quiz thread. Except this year there wasn't one, you fucking Scrooge :(BLACK2 RUINED CHRISTMASOh ye of little faith...
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted January 9, 2008 Moderators Posted January 9, 2008 Can you ever forgive me?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 I'll go for Sickers here.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 Frank gets my vote.Hilarious.
frank Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 (edited) This poll needs editing.tbf I thought 53% was a little low as well. Just give me yours and Sickboys votes. Edited January 12, 2008 by frank
Registration_Form Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 I think Bob and Draz are the biggest LOL'ers but Frank gets the nod for this year.
Steve Justice Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 This has just turned into a Frank appreciation thread. Which isn't a bad thing. Frank is soooo much better in real life. He needs to be on TV. Seriously.Oh, and he gets my vote.
TheBigBoot Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 To be honest, I've laughed at more stuff bobbins has said over the years than than the others there but I can't remember how many posts I've read of his this year. With frank I can't really put my finger on it but something about the way he posts makes me chuckle even when it shouldn't be that funny, at first I thought you had to have lived in Northampton (and I have) to get it but judging by the results here that's not the case. Don't know about 'King of Off-Topic' bit because I hardly read it, but his posts On-Topic throughout 2007 have been funny.
frank Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 I take it the poll can't handle 3 figure results yeah? ffs.
Recommended Posts