UKFF LOL Award 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF LOL Award 2007  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not really having a go at the mods, in a way I think they should be excluded from the awards really though. We know that they're good posters and respected, hence them being mods.Unfortunetly I didn't get Zinged by Neil when he suspended me for posting a spoiler. I've said before, I hadn't actually noticed Neil before this incident, which was a compliment, as he and the other Mods don't throw they're weight around and abuse their power, which is a refreshing change (especially compared to TWCF)

You're missing the point Mab.The mods on here aren't generally seen as mods apart from when they are doing their jobs, mostly they're seen as part of the group as a whole and generally they will post as such with their own opinions where they feel the need, so why not recognise them as long as they're deserving?Neil is definately a funny guy, especially when banning the truly idiotic. It's just a part of the persona he has here though which is generally thoughtful and can be amusing when he wants to be.Frank is also funny, but perhaps we should remove him from the list because we all know this?Sickboy is a long time 'LOL' award nominee but I don't recall him winning it (sorry if you have, I must've missed it) maybe we should remove him becuase he's been nominated before?These are meant to be a bit of fun mab, stop fucking ruining the threads.

• Paid Members

Agreed, he's genuinely pissed off about being up for Dolt of the Year, and frank gets my nomination, the hilarious Jodie Marsh marriage application was brilliant.

I actually searched for that last night by coincidence. Genuine laugh out loud stuff. Here it is for anyone who missed it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, frank in his element...............

No reply yet. She probably thought was mine was some sort of joke angry.gif angry.gif

Q1: What do you do for a living and do you enjoy it?I travel the world. By world, I mainly mean Northampton and the surrounding areas, but it's still the world. I enjoy it sometimes.Q2: What was your longest previous relationship and why did it finish?It was 9 years, we broke up 30 minutes ago in awful fashion (I was in an orange tracksuit, green trilby, medallions and slippers) for the opportunity to put my long finger into your ring. (I mean the offer of marrige). I'm faithful.Q3: Complete this sentence: I want my relationship with my future wife to be...ended with a messy blood bath. Only kidding, I'll just slip her some poison.Q4: Tell me about the best sex you ever had! Where & when?1993, Uncles house. I'll say no more.Q5: Is money important to you?It's up there.Q6: What do you like about me? (I know, you haven't even met me yet!)I like that, according to wikipedia, in your autobiography you wrote about an earlier experience, where you spent five hours having sex with a group of four men, a sheep, and another woman in a barn.Q7: Describe a great date you might take me on.Similar to the above I'd imagine, maybe a trip to Happy Chef afterwards. You're paying.Q8: Do you want children?How much?Q9: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?Having sex with a group of four men, a sheep, and another woman in a barn.Q10: What are your 3 must do things in your life?1. I supposed immeditely would take my dinner plate downstairs, then take a slash.2. Have sex with a group of four men, a sheep, and another woman in a barn.3. Get 3000 posts on UKFFQ11: Give 3 qualities that you think are good about you and 3 that are bad.GOOD = 1. I have all my teeth 2. I like ham 3. I can wee standing upBAD = 1. I poo standing up 2. I fancy Maude Flanders 3. I can't name a thirdQ12: Finally, why do you think you and I would make a good couple?I would tell you, but it's best you find out. OMG it's amazing. It's like that joke I heard the other day which is the best joke ever and like that secret on how to be rich which i know but i cant tell anybody till they have rampant bunnyhive sex with me.

See, I was quite genius there cos the answer to question 12 will draw her in, she'll want to know so bad, I'll win~!

I present the post that made me LOL this morning:

Put a potato in his shoe. He won't be able to get his foot in LOL

From the Off Topid thread: "How to get revenge without breaking the Law"Its simple and just works. Can't explain how go read the thread.