UKFF At, Not With Award 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF At, Not With Award 2007  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Vote for the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with" in 2007.Discussion allowed. No Sulking. No Whining. No unecessary flaming. No insanity. No nervous break-down's. Thank You.

Went for Tequila Boy, mainly because of many attempts to "zing" Mab, and blatantly achieving fuck all with it.

I know I had him off. I've voted for Mo, because of the big turn around in him. He was in Poster of the year last year, now he's in the dolts etc. Just goes to show you I could be nominated for poster of the year 2008 (doubt it though, you swines) Edited by Mab

Mab deserves this more than anyone else. At least Mo's heel turn provided some entertainment, harsh or not. Mab is just a fucking idiot.

Tequila Bhoy. Mab doesn't really get what's happening around him, so I'm not sure he notices that we're laughing at him. Tequila Boy, on the other hand, reminds me of that Donny Tourette guy. He's too busy swaggering around and cracking awful, awful jokes to notice that he's butt of everybody elses. Shine on you crazy diamond.