UKFF At, Not With Award 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF At, Not With Award 2007  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mab deserves this more than anyone else. At least Mo's heel turn provided some entertainment, harsh or not. Mab is just a fucking idiot.

Is that not the very definition of the "At, Not With" Award?He acted a twat, hilarity ensued, but it was most certainly at his expense.
This man speaks the truth, Mo acting like a dick was amusing, but this was certainly a case of laughing AT.

Find myself having to skip through most of, it not all of, Dynamite Duane's post as they are among the most boring and pointless posts ever, so I voted for him!

Damn I never realised my posts were that boring, note to self make my posts more interesting and useful. :rolleyes: Edited by Dynamite Duane

Find myself having to skip through most of, it not all of, Dynamite Duane's post as they are among the most boring and pointless posts ever, so I voted for him!

Damn I never realised my posts were that boring, note to self make my posts more interesting and useful. :rolleyes:
Scrap that note. Its trying to make your posts 'useful' tht causes the trouble.