hbk4life Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Mab deserves this more than anyone else. At least Mo's heel turn provided some entertainment, harsh or not. Mab is just a fucking idiot.Is that not the very definition of the "At, Not With" Award?He acted a twat, hilarity ensued, but it was most certainly at his expense.This man speaks the truth, Mo acting like a dick was amusing, but this was certainly a case of laughing AT.
Project 365 Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Find myself having to skip through most of, it not all of, Dynamite Duane's post as they are among the most boring and pointless posts ever, so I voted for him!
corino_mark Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 im so surprised i wasnt in this i did come up with some shit last year
dangerously420 Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Fuck i cant beleive im joint second with Tequila Boy
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 Believe it.Though I have to vote for TB. Fucking retard.
Dynamite Duane Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 (edited) Find myself having to skip through most of, it not all of, Dynamite Duane's post as they are among the most boring and pointless posts ever, so I voted for him!Damn I never realised my posts were that boring, note to self make my posts more interesting and useful. Edited January 14, 2008 by Dynamite Duane
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 Find myself having to skip through most of, it not all of, Dynamite Duane's post as they are among the most boring and pointless posts ever, so I voted for him!Damn I never realised my posts were that boring, note to self make my posts more interesting and useful. Scrap that note. Its trying to make your posts 'useful' tht causes the trouble.
Recommended Posts