[Nominations] Worst Wrestler of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khali and Henry.Kennedy: I always thought he was dull but decent enough, but I didn't actually realise how difficult he would be to work with till Bryan Alvarez pointed a few things out. His flaws as a wrestler aren't something a fan would notice right away, but they will drive the wrestlers he works with crazy: he's stiff as hell on offense, sandbags opponents and, in an attempt to make things look more 'real' struggles when getting lifted up and risks serious damage to his opponents. However, he's terrible on defense as well because he's always trying to protect himself, he's always blocking people's offense. So. he'll dish it out but not take it.He's not as bad a wrestler as Khali obviously. But he's terrible in how un-cooperative he is to work with.

Edited by Garrett

• Paid Members

Candice Michelle.

Harsh. Very harsh. Not only because Candice has improved a hell of a lot this year but also because you mentioned her but not Maria or Kelly, who are both unspeakably incompetent. My picks: Khali, Kennedy, Carlito, Kelly, Layla, Maria, Snitsky and The Highlanders. Oh, and Duggan. Fucking Duggan.EDIT: Almost forgot Santino. He's shit. He's going to win best newcomer isn't he? :( Edited by JLM