[Nominations] Worst Match of 2007

tiger_rick

Melina vs Ashley - WWE WrestleManiaKane vs Great Khali - WWE WrestleManiaMadman Manson vs Heidenreich - 1PW RessurectionJake The Snake Roberts vs Pogo The Clown vs Abdullah The Butcher - JCW BloodyManiaLayla vs Kelly Kelly - ECW tv

Edited by dopper

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Chris Benoit vs Daniel Benoit.Sorry. My nominations for 'worst wrestler' and 'best heel' remain for Benoit but I might have crossed the line here... if so, please ignore. ;)

If by 'crossed the line' you mean 'completely misunderstood the concept and definition of a pro wrestling match and by extension this award' then yes, you've crossed the line.... of idiocy! Zing! High Five!Anyway. Your nomination makes no sense.My vote goes to the Lasley vs. Test match, which perfectly summed up the shitness of Summerslam.

• Paid Members

Lashley didn't wrestle Test at SummerSlam. It was still shit, in fairness.Erm, most of the worst matches this year involved women, and the worst of the lot was Kelly Kelly vs. that mixed race former Diva Search winner whose name escapes me. It's mind boggling that the WWE continues to allow women to work matches on TV when they don't draw, don't draw ratings and that time can be used on giving male workers an opportunity to develop- you know, youngsters who may one day become headliners of the future, because Kelly Kelly and Michelle Fucking McCool certainly won't.