[Nominations] Worst Match of 2007

tiger_rick

Kane v. Mark Henry (I think it was One Night Stand), the lumberjack match (which also was Benoit's final PPV appearance) This matched lasted 4 hours. 3 hours and 58 consisted solely of Henry's bear hug.Great Khali v. Kane (WrestleMania)Great Khali v. Hornswoggle (Survivors)Hornswoggle v. Coach (RAW, Mick Foley was the ref)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lashley vs Kennedy - No Way Out

Good call. For all the votes Lashley/Test has gotten I thought this match was much worse. There's quite a lot to pick from but I'll go for:"Rosie" vs "Donald" (Raw, 08/01/07) - Stupid and the whole segment just died. It's not that often I've seen the whole audience turn on something but it seemed like noone in the crowd enjoyed this... And Vince was sitting ringside watching it all happen. Bobby Lashley vs. Test (ECW, 23/01/07) - Worse than their match at the Royal Rumble if only because it was a really silly way to hype the next PPV by giving the match away for free on Television the same week with the champ going over.Bobby Lashley vs. Ken Kennedy (No Way Out, 18/02/07) - Really boring match. Made me appreciate Test in his match with Lashley at the Rumble a lot more. Bobby Lashley vs. Ken Kennedy (SmackDown!, 02/03/07) - See above.Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton (ECW, 16/03/07) - Maybe not the worst techincally (compared to things like Rosie/Donald and Layla/Kelly) but easily one of the dullest. I'm all for long matches on TV but this was just seemed really long and didn't seem to go anywhere (the crowd really turned on this match with the "boring" chants).Bobby Lashley vs. Chris Masters (ECW, 20/03/07) - One hundred times worse than Lashley/Test. Melina vs. Ashley (WrestleMania XIII, 01/04/07) - Okay so they wanted to promote Ashley Edited by TheBigBoot