Daniel Edler Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 (edited) All-Star Wrestling. Edited December 24, 2007 by Daniel Edler
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted December 24, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2007 IPW:UKRQWTXWSAS
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted December 24, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2007 Gotta go with TXW.
wrestlingmad Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 (edited) I'm going to have to go with LDN. Gone the entire year on TV with a new epiosde every week of there own stuff. I.E. Not another promotions matches. Constanly drawing crowds. Not 1000's at all but alot more than most of British Indies today. And they had the return of Johnny Saint in November. And then SAS goes second. 1PW thirdIPW:UK forth. Edited December 24, 2007 by wrestlingmad
Big Rob Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 I'm going to have to go with LDN. Gone the entire year on TV with a new epiosde every week of there own stuff. I.E. Not another promotions matches. Constanly drawing crowds. Not 1000's at all but alot more than most of British Indies today. And they had the return of Johnny Saint in November. And then SAS goes second. 1PW thirdIPW:UK forth.Well technically LDN have used other company's matches on at least two shows, but I think we can let them off of that one.I'd go for:All StarLDNIPW:UKI liked what I saw from SAS, WAW and 4FW as well, plus Phil Powers' stuff. RQW has some good matches, but usually have dead crowds. Hopefully the new year will lead to more compelling television, if they change the way they film shows as Len has hinted to.
The Mighty LC Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 IPW:UK.LDN (not neccessarily based on the in-ring product, but their success as an entity going forward really can't be denied, and the Legends show was really very classy on a level that you'd struggle to see in this land anymore)...
Guru Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 SWA, they are leading Scottish wrestling and I think that has to be commended. Honorable mentions go to TXW and BCW.
Recommended Posts