General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Awards Moderator

Final Harry Potter trailer

I may be in the minority on here but I cannot wait for this to come out. It looks incredible.

If it was released this morning, that might mean they're putting it on in cinemas in front of Green Lantern... it's almost enough to make me want to see Green Lantern, just in case they have this on first...

• Paid Members

I may be in the minority on here but I cannot wait for this to come out. It looks incredible.

If it was released this morning, that might mean they're putting it on in cinemas in front of Green Lantern... it's almost enough to make me want to see Green Lantern, just in case they have this on first...

That looks incredible, can't wait to see the final parts of the last book put on screen.

In other news, here's the trailer for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo starring Daniel Craig. Loved the books, and from the trailer this adaption seems quite loyal to the original story.

• Paid Members

That looks incredible, can't wait to see the final parts of the last book put on screen.

In other news, here's the trailer for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo starring Daniel Craig. Loved the books, and from the trailer this adaption seems quite loyal to the original story.

It's quite loyal to the other The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo movie too.

• Paid Members

Whoever it is, they've ruined the Immigrant Song, horrible cover version.

• Awards Moderator

It's Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

• Paid Members

It's Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

My god thats terrible

• Paid Members

I've always loved Richard Lester's Musketeer films, especially when they would touch on darker themes like Oliver Reed's Athos. I'd love a proper, more serious and darker reboot series of films.

But I suddenly hear through the grapevine that not only has a remake been planned, but its nearly finished and

What has Milady de Winter been missing all these years? WIREWORK, SILLY!

Well there's that franchise buried for another decade or two. :(

• Paid Members
I've always loved Richard Lester's Musketeer films, especially when they would touch on darker themes like Oliver Reed's Athos. I'd love a proper, more serious and darker reboot series of films.

But I suddenly hear through the grapevine that not only has a remake been planned, but its nearly finished and

What has Milady de Winter been missing all these years? WIREWORK, SILLY!

Well there's that franchise buried for another decade or two. :(

Its also directed by Paul 'Not made a good film since Event Horizon' W S Anderson who has got to the point where he can destroy a franchise with his eyes closed

• Paid Members

Must diagree, Reznor > Zeppelin.

In my humble opinion, of course ;)