Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

Nash is a fucking liar. It's that simple. It's amazing how easily suckered some people are. Also, let's not forget how much we all hated him for his "vanilla midgets" bullshit and then wonder where Benoit got the paranoia about his size from. Fuck Kevin Nash.

How do you know Nash is a liar? Have you taken steroids? (Did you see what I did there?)Many studies have shown that Roid rage may not even exist or at least not be as violent as percieved. It absolutely possible that Nash has never had it. The "Vanilla midgets" comment was said a decade ago, Benoit was most probably pissed off, but if he had paranoia about his size it would have began as soon as he entered his first lockeroom and not after a spiteful comment from Nash over a decade after his debut.

Big two page article in todays Sun on pages 28 & 29.Mainly re-hashing information already out there, strongly implying 'roid rage' once again and amusingly describing Lance Storm as 'Former WWE Champion'.

Big two page article in todays Sun on pages 28 & 29.Mainly re-hashing information already out there, strongly implying 'roid rage' once again and amusingly describing Lance Storm as 'Former WWE Champion'.

To be fair, he is a former WWE Champion. Not a World Heavyweight Champion, but he has won WWE Titles. Your average Joe Sun Reader won't know (or give a toss) what The Intercontinental Title means, but saying he's a former Champ for WWE makes it clear that he worked there and had some success.No excuse for playing up roid rage though (if that's the case). Fucking moronic.

Why is everything getting brought back to the wwe, wrestling deaths happen yet its wwe's problem, crash, henning, awesome, bulldog, candido died and they weren't in the wwe at the time.something big happens and its wwe's fault

Why is everything getting brought back to the wwe, wrestling deaths happen yet its wwe's problem, crash, henning, awesome, bulldog, candido died and they weren't in the wwe at the time.something big happens and its wwe's fault

Because most people think wrestling is just WWE. And most if not all of these deaths have been people who were in WWE.

• Paid Members

Maybe if WWE hadn't put so much presure on these wrestlers to maintain there body's and along with the road schedule these people feel they need the stuff and WWE does fuck all to stop this. They almost encourage it. Also they have a strick drug test at the moment and Benoit died, suspectly full of the juice.

Kevin Nash was class there. I thought the articulate comment was being used ironically at first, but then he actually did get his point across well and tried to give good honest answers. Well, as honest as Kevin Nash can be, which, I'll admit is not something I can know, but, he is a good entertainer, and anyone who can make crap like a push-up competition good tv is surely able to put a spin on actual events. As far as him never seeing "roid rage" I believe it's possible. He probably seen a lot of people lose it over the years, but I'd wager that these guys, wether they were on steroids or not, probably had plenty of reason to be angry at the time. Stress, jet lag, being in WCW, etc.

All of the wrestlers above plus around fifty more have worked for Vince. It doesn't matter if they had a drug problem before they worked for him or when they were there, he has an obligation to his workers.He's happy to air a two and a half minute clip once they are dead but why not pull them aside for two minutes and say what the fuck are you doing with your life.Plus guys, read what Kenny said above again. All you have to do is turn off. Tell these people I'm not watching your shit untill things change.You won't be missing much anyhow. John Cena defending the title every Monday until Wrestlemania, fuck that!

• Paid Members

Regarding the Sun story today, I can't speak for Simon either way as I wasn't involved in it, and for obvious reasons he won't be able to come on here and go into detail about the editing process, but I would guess there is a very good chance the piece was edited/sexed up/'simplified' by the sub-editors. For what it's worth, I can say that in my dealings with him, Simon was very concerned about trying to get the story as accurate and balanced as possible.

Nash is a fucking liar. It's that simple. It's amazing how easily suckered some people are. Also, let's not forget how much we all hated him for his "vanilla midgets" bullshit and then wonder where Benoit got the paranoia about his size from. Fuck Kevin Nash.And Parkamarka, you're right. The wrestlers AREN'T in a position to do anything much. Of course, if they all stood together, things would change overnight, but the difference between an undercard guy's money and a top guy's money is too great to make that a realistic prospect. So the only people who DO have any power are the fans. If everyone stops watching and tells WWE and its sponsors WHY they've stopped watching, EVERYTHING will change. If you're too gutless to turn off your TV for a couple of months and send half a dozen emails to help prevent the deaths of your favourite wrestlers then you're a fucking piece of shit coward and you ARE complicit in any future deaths. It's that simple. If you believe the industry is fucked up and you want it to change, YOU as a consumer have the power to make difference. But as long as you keep watching the TV and buying the PPVs, you're as guilty as Vince.

Oh fuck off you arrogant twat. And fuck this, I know better than to argue morality with a god-botherer. I'm done.

Nash is a fucking liar. It's that simple. It's amazing how easily suckered some people are. Also, let's not forget how much we all hated him for his "vanilla midgets" bullshit and then wonder where Benoit got the paranoia about his size from. Fuck Kevin Nash.And Parkamarka, you're right. The wrestlers AREN'T in a position to do anything much. Of course, if they all stood together, things would change overnight, but the difference between an undercard guy's money and a top guy's money is too great to make that a realistic prospect. So the only people who DO have any power are the fans. If everyone stops watching and tells WWE and its sponsors WHY they've stopped watching, EVERYTHING will change. If you're too gutless to turn off your TV for a couple of months and send half a dozen emails to help prevent the deaths of your favourite wrestlers then you're a fucking piece of shit coward and you ARE complicit in any future deaths. It's that simple. If you believe the industry is fucked up and you want it to change, YOU as a consumer have the power to make difference. But as long as you keep watching the TV and buying the PPVs, you're as guilty as Vince.

Thats a bit extreme there mate.At the end of the day, it's not as if these guys don't know what they are doing when they get into the wrestling business.