Best British Promotion of 2006

tiger_rick

The Best British Promotion of 2006?  

294 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

good luck to bagga and LDN is nice for WAW to be on the board. My feeling for us all is, winners or loses, our job is to make sure the voting gets in its thousands rather than a few hundred, then we will know we are doing a good job.

Wouldn't it better to get thousands into a venue rather than thousands to vote for you? :)
i think you have missed my point, if they were voting in there thousands, then we would all be doing a good joband filling venues surely the two go hand in hand.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you have missed my point, if they were voting in there thousands, then we would all be doing a good joband filling venues surely the two go hand in hand.

Ah, ok. I thought you meant that scoring thousands of votes on the UKFF is the most important thing, and not drawing in more people. My apologies.

I mean no offence to anyone associated with LDN, but the product they provide is very poor. I know they may be trying to appeal to a younger audience, but it doesnt excuse some very poor wrestling that i've had to endure on the tv show, perhaps the live show is better. For LDN to be ahead by such a margin makes me very suspicious, especially when IPW-UK seems leaps and bounds ahead of them when it comes to entertainment.

Edited by PerfectPlex

LDN got my vote and probably a vote of a few others. 17th Feb there is a choice of either RQW in Bethnal Green or LDN in Cheshunt. I have been to all the RQW shows and i go to the LDN shows as well, but although Bethnal Green is a hell of a lot nearer to me being from Romford i will be going to Cheshunt show as i enjoy the LDN shows a lot more and there is a better atmosphere. I know there are others who are on here and who aren't who have been going to RQW but with being going to LDN on the 17th.