Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

SpudLuke PhoenixJack StormDave MoralezMartin Stone

Above list, cheers to my fellow SAS fan, but with both members of the Kartel added. That's Terry Fraizer and Sha Samuels I believe.
Posted (edited)

SpudLuke PhoenixJack StormDave MoralezMartin Stone

Above list, cheers to my fellow SAS fan, but with both members of the Kartel added. That's Terry Fraizer and Sha Samuels I believe.Edit:So good, I named them twice... Edited by Vamp
  • Paid Members
Posted

SpudLuke PhoenixJack StormDave MoralezMartin Stone

Above list, cheers to my fellow SAS fan, but with both members of the Kartel added. That's Terry Fraizer and Sha Samuels I believe.
Actually, put the Kartel in for me too - I just didn't count them because I figured there was a tag team category.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...