Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted December 26, 2006 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2006 I'm not going to nominate Nigel McGuinness, because as excellent as he is, I think this particular category of the UKFF awards should represent the British wrestling scene, as opposed to US-based wrestlers who happen to be British.So:DarksideAshley ReedPacAviv Maayan
insert_name_here Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 PacIcemanSpudDoug WilliamsNigel McGuiness
BrokeNCYDE Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 Paul robinsonDoug williamspAcAshley reedMartin stone.
Euanconway Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 (edited) PacDragon AsiuAdam ShameMajikDarkside Edited December 27, 2006 by Euanconway
wrestlingmad Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 (edited) Maddog MaxxHeys done so much this year! He owns every welsh title known to man and another 1 to top it off making 5 titles. Edited December 28, 2006 by wrestlingmad
Dynamite Duane Posted December 30, 2006 Posted December 30, 2006 Robbie BrooksidePhil PowersRicky KnightJay Knox
Uncletrunx Posted December 30, 2006 Posted December 30, 2006 (edited) I'm not going to nominate Nigel McGuinness, because as excellent as he is, I think this particular category of the UKFF awards should represent the British wrestling scene, as opposed to US-based wrestlers who happen to be British.I'm also assuming this to be the case, as otherwise I'd vote for both Finlay and Regal.Anyway, in no particular order:Singles Wrestlers:Tex BenedictJody FleischJonny StormAlex SteeleStiroStu OdysseyTag teams:UK PitbullsTeam H8The Welsh AssemblyEdit: the Tag teams can also go in the tag team thread. I'm such an eejit sometimes! Edited December 30, 2006 by Uncletrunx
Recommended Posts