Kerry Katona

Daz06

Yes.One bullet in the head.

Post a picture of a girl you wouldnt shoot on sight.
No.
Why not back up your point instead of making smarmy comments? You seem to be quite handy with computers, a quick read over your blog see's you proclaiming 'Strange really, last night I didn't go online at all, and I felt really anxious. My name's Lee, and I'm an internet addict.' So far in all of these threads you've openly bashed Kerry Katona, Trish and Lita if im not mistaken, so enlighten us with a pic, it wont hurt... :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.
Why not back up your point instead of making smarmy comments? You seem to be quite handy with computers, a quick read over your blog see's you proclaiming 'Strange really, last night I didn't go online at all, and I felt really anxious. My name's Lee, and I'm an internet addict.' So far in all of these threads you've openly bashed Kerry Katona, Trish and Lita if im not mistaken, so enlighten us with a pic, it wont hurt... :)
I would, but I don't want to.

No.
The most intelligent and well thought out post all year, well done. Seriously man, why not back up your statements a bit more or just not post in future..cheers..

Right. She was in Atomic Kitten, a ladette, a regular guest on Loose Women"~", a media whore and features in some of the most irritating supermarket adverts ever aired.Conclusion: Christ no. Look past the over-sized chest and set your heights higher people. :(

But are you really surprised people like Stingersplash have such low standards?
You don't get much lower than going for blokes.

• Paid Members

No.
The most intelligent and well thought out post all year, well done. Seriously man, why not back up your statements a bit more or just not post in future..cheers..
Alternatively, somebody with 10 posts who's been here for two months might consider not telling a three-year forum veteran how to behave.

No.
Alternatively, somebody with 10 posts who's been here for two months might consider not telling a three-year forum veteran how to behave.
Oh so is that how it works here? The longer youve been here the better you are? What the fuck do you mean 'forum veteran' do you realise how pathetic that sounds? Grow up. Oh and by the way I heave no problem with freakyjason I listen to his radio show all the time and occasionally have a look at his blog, just thought he might want to post a picture of a girl who meets his standards...Jesus Christ...looks like Ill go back to TWO... Edited by Daz06

• Paid Members

Oh so is that how it works here? The longer youve been here the better you are? What the fuck do you mean 'forum veteran' do you realise how pathetic that sounds? Grow up.

Kids these days. No respect for us. :angry:

by the way I heave no problem with freakyjason I listen to his radio show all the time and occasionally have a look at his blog, just thought he might want to post a picture of a girl who meets his standards...

Right, then. Let's end this.First off, I'm not posting up any photos of women I find attractive, as they're usually pictures of girls I've dated, and they're not for sharing.No, that doesn't mean they're naked either.I prefer attractive women who I see in the street, or ones who I meet through my work or social life. Birds who get loads of attention because they're average but because they're on TV, they're treated as sex symbols really get on my nerves.Yes, I'm looking at you, Miss Katona - a single mum who goes out and gets pissed on weeknights while her children sleep at home, presumably with a babysitter.As for Trish and Lita, they look far too artificial and have had too much surgery - in fact, most kinds of cosmetic surgery make the recipient look vile. Edited by freaky_jason

• Paid Members

"Forum veteran" needs to be freaky_jason's new member title. Daz06 needs to respect those of us who have paid our dues and are clearly better than him.