Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

You've somehow changed the way the board displays, or it's been changed in your settings because you've clicked on a link that included that setting in the URL or maybe it just randomly happened. Unfortunately, I can't find where that option is under My Controls. It has been asked before but the board's being really slow for me so I've not been able to find it.

You need to changed it from Nested to Inline, I believe.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Is it just me who now have to click each reply to read it?

Click the button called Options that is on the blue bar where the topic title is.

Then pick Standard from Display options.

If anyone knows the answer for this, it'd be awesome because it's bugging both my sister and I.

There was a sketch show on Channel 4 (I think) where one of the sketches involved a guy sat in a storage unit on a chair. He'd get a phone call or something and the guy would just say he was in traffic or something. We can remember the sketches and what they were like, but not the actual name of the show. Any help is appreciated guys.

• Paid Members
If anyone knows the answer for this, it'd be awesome because it's bugging both my sister and I.

There was a sketch show on Channel 4 (I think) where one of the sketches involved a guy sat in a storage unit on a chair. He'd get a phone call or something and the guy would just say he was in traffic or something. We can remember the sketches and what they were like, but not the actual name of the show. Any help is appreciated guys.

I think it was Spoons, though it may have been Swinging.

• Paid Members

Yeah, the board's been rubbish on and off for the last week. Someone mentioned something about Moo deleting posts?

Anyway, I've been thinking with this impending price hike for the Cineworld Unlimited card, and the fact that my 4 year old card is now fucked to the point that it won't scan and Cineworld want to charge me

• Paid Members
Anyway, I've been thinking with this impending price hike for the Cineworld Unlimited card, and the fact that my 4 year old card is now fucked to the point that it won't scan and Cineworld want to charge me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Does anybody here use VHS anymore? Just a thought I had the other day, but not exactly thread worthy.

I still use it. Haven't bought a new release in years. Always cheap stuff from car-boot sales and charity shops (50p for FIVE!).

I haven't recorded anything in years. I think I'd need to get the instructions out again.

• Paid Members

Not a serious problem, but I'm sitting here, and underneath my right arm is soaking wet, underneath my left arm is bone dry.

Any reason for that? I had my blood pressure taken yesterday, as well as a blood test (the poor nurse couldn't find a vein, so she was hacking into my right arm), could it have something do with that?

Does anybody here use VHS anymore? Just a thought I had the other day, but not exactly thread worthy.

I'm in the process of moving house and the VHS collection went to the charity shop. Personally, no I don't use it but then again I've kept a handful of tapes with stuff I taped from the TV from 20 years ago (Old Cov City games mostly) that probably won't get released on DVD.

Archived