Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

On a similar note does anyone remember a kids show on Channel 5/Channel 4 in the late 90's with like some puppet and some human characters. I remember it being set mainly in like a kitchen?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I know this is a bit of a long shout but does anyone know where I can get "L'Eau D'Issey Summer Eau De Toilette Spray (2011 Edition)" perfume from for my girlfriend... I'm useless when it comes to gifts normally so i've tried extra hard this year and this is the one thing which would top it nicely... before you ask I have googled/ebayed/amazoned this thing but hopefully one of you kind people are better at this hunting than me... cheers!

Is this what you're looking for mate?

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores...117505999099_-1

I'm a big fan of Issey Miyake.

Edit just saw you said 2011

http://www.fragrancenet.com/l-eau-d-issey-...source=myshopau

Australian site. Will deliver.

• Paid Members
On a similar note does anyone remember a kids show on Channel 5/Channel 4 in the late 90's with like some puppet and some human characters. I remember it being set mainly in like a kitchen?

DJ Kat?

EDIT: Probaly not actually, DJ Kat was around in the early nineties, not late.

It's for a friend. My dog ate it.

EDIT:

Ok, real talk, it's all perfectly above board; I've been trading Bitcoins, and have made a decent little profit doing so aside from not wanting to have to pay tax on it I also don't want the bank alerting the police in any way, shape or form since there is already a bench warrant out for me for not paying court fines. I just want to avoid them for a while longer, is all.

Deleting things off the internet = doesn't work.

it's all perfectly above board... not wanting to have to pay tax on it... a bench warrant out for me for not paying court fines.

Not sure you know what "above board" means. You're adding tax evasion to whatever you did to end up in court.

Help...!!

I'm going crazy trying to remember the name of an '80's TV show. I'm pretty sure it was on Saturday mornings on ITV, and featured a super hero type in a red cossie with a blonde perm. I'm pretty sure Terri Garr was in it, but her Wikipedia entry gives no joy. It's been driving me crazy for weeks!

Bit late I know, Greatest American Hero?

Archived