Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody know what the song is in that new Barclaycard advert? It's the advert were the guy is sliding down a chute into offices. Sounds a bit Country & Western - "you gotta let your love flowwwwwwwww".

Thanks much.

Google is your friend, a quick search reveals its 'Let Your Love Flow' by the Bellamy Brothers.

• Paid Members
Anybody know what the song is in that new Barclaycard advert? It's the advert were the guy is sliding down a chute into offices. Sounds a bit Country & Western - "you gotta let your love flowwwwwwwww".

Thanks much.

Google is your friend, a quick search reveals its 'Let Your Love Flow' by the Bellamy Brothers.

Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Just in case you're re-asking wideload's question as well, Woyzeck is Sickboy.

Chest Rockwell is Who has Called me Hage a/k/a Barack Schwarzenegger a/k/a Your favourite poster's favourite poster a/k/a Knuckles McFacebreak a/k/a Tony "Geedorah" Starks esquire.

• Moderators
Just in case you're re-asking wideload's question as well, Woyzeck is Sickboy.

Chest Rockwell is Who has Called me Hage a/k/a Barack Schwarzenegger a/k/a Your favourite poster's favourite poster a/k/a Knuckles McFacebreak a/k/a Tony "Geedorah" Starks esquire.

:laugh: ... I might have to ask for yet another name change.

• Paid Members

Because hearing other people speak and hearing yourself speak are vital parts of the acquisition of a spoken language. If a person suffers from prelingual deafness (either born without the ability to hear or lost their hearing before the ages where language is generally acquired) then their spoken language will be greatly hampered by this. Not all deaf people have "deaf voice" though, and the severity is usually determined by when they went deaf.

Thanks English lit/lang degree! :D

Now I can't help but wonder if deaf people have regional accents. You know, like dogs are supposed to have to by imitating the sounds of their owners voices. Deaf people, perhaps, maybe, it's possible, could be influenced by the movements of peoples mouths which presumably differ slightly depending on their accents. Does anybody know anything about this? No. Great, for the rest of the day I'm in ponderland hell.

Archived