Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

I do. Drinking. You're just the worst person in the history of the world though, who writes the world's worst wrestling reviews. Not at all enlightening or interesting. They're just dead pointless. You take a 9 month old card, say about two lines about everything and that's it. You're terrible. You're the cancer killing the roh thread. No-one likes you. Everyone wishes you'd get quite ill.

Wooft, you're mental. Rise above hate and all that...

• Paid Members
I do. Drinking. You're just the worst person in the history of the world though, who writes the world's worst wrestling reviews. Not at all enlightening or interesting. They're just dead pointless. You take a 9 month old card, say about two lines about everything and that's it. You're terrible. You're the cancer killing the roh thread. No-one likes you. Everyone wishes you'd get quite ill.

:laugh: Why are you so angry Butch? This clearly goes way beyond a difference of opinion.

:laugh: Why are you so angry Butch? This clearly goes way beyond a difference of opinion.

Why don't we all just shut up and agree that ROH is a pile of old shite. On par and on a level of Hitler.

• Paid Members

And ROH events themselves Nuremberg Rallies...except more people went to the latter obviously

nuremberg_rally.jpg

"This is awesome"...

Edited by Dearly Devoted Dexter

• Moderators

Not angry at all. I just really don't like you. You're either an idiot, or a troll. I'd go for troll seeing as you pop up in threads, make a remark and go into hiding when challenged. If that's the case, you'll hopefully get banned. Or otherwise, you're indeed an idiot. Either way you get no muffins at Butch's house.

• Paid Members

That wasn't quite as funny as your spectacular meltdown earlier. Isn't it a bit irrational to get so worked up about someone you've never met who posts on an internet forum? And it's a bit rich calling me a troll considering you're the one that pops up everywhere flaming me. Best cut down on the booze I think Butchi, you might talk more sense.

Reported for fascism.

Very good. Let me know how it goes

Edited by Dearly Devoted Dexter

And ROH events themselves Nuremberg Rallies...except more people went to the latter obviously

nuremberg_rally.jpg

"This is awesome"...

To be fair, Hitler had a cracking workrate. His finisher "The Final Solution" looked brilliant but the boys in power held him down in my opinion.

nuremberg_rally.jpg

"This is awesome"...

To be fair, Hitler had a cracking workrate. His finisher "The Final Solution" looked brilliant but the boys in power held him down in my opinion.

1zz74ly.jpg

YES! YES! YES!

Reported for fascism.

Very good. Let me know how it goes

Very good? You think it's funny do you?

As someone who's grandmother was a victim of the Holocaust, I'd suggest treading lightly with your so-called humour. By all means have a joke with Butch, but some things are sacred and shouldn't be mocked. I mean how would you feel if your grandmother was trapped in Amsterdam by the Nazi occupation, forced against her will to stay there and resort to hiding in hidden rooms in an office? You owe your life to people like my grandmother and others all over the world that stuck through the hardest of times, and got shipped off to concentration camps and died so that you could live. I highly doubt they were thinking about you wanking alone over skinny little bastards that don't know how to wrestle properly, but if that's what you want to do with your life then fine. Just don't be a dick about it.