Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

That piledriver on the ladder looks fine - it's a gimmicked ladder that they've set up fairly securely, and all the impact is on Steen's arse, which can easily take it. The back body drop is worse but again, gimmicked ladder. There's been more gruesome stuff in Money in the Bank matches. They're both risky, but that rolling suplex out of the ring that Richards and Edwards did was a hundred times more retarded and dangerous.

The table one is the worst of the bunch. It looks like Haas (if it's him) didn't do much at all. If he'd actually got involved and thrown Whitmer (if it's him) properly, he would've made it through the table safely. As it is, he just ends up sort of pushing on him a little bit. Really stupid and lazy. If you're doing any kind of suplex and only one guy puts in the effort, the guy taking it is going to end up on his head. Almost all the blame there lies with Haas, with a tiny bit going to whoever decided to set the table up so far away in the first place.

Very good PPV yesterday i thought, You can tell that Delirious how has full booking power. This, Glory By Honor and the last load of TV tapings have been a step in the right direction. Everything from Final Battle is good to great, Wolves vs Fish and O'Reilly and the Ladder War were the best matches of the night. Looking forward to what lies ahead in 2013 for this company.

Very good PPV yesterday i thought, You can tell that Delirious how has full booking power. This, Glory By Honor and the last load of TV tapings have been a step in the right direction. Everything from Final Battle is good to great, Wolves vs Fish and O'Reilly and the Ladder War were the best matches of the night. Looking forward to what lies ahead in 2013 for this company.

Agreed. My interest in ROH has increased significantly recently, thanks to the aforementioned improvements.

Hopefully, things will continue to improve in 2013 and beyond.

• Paid Members
And yet despite some lad landing right on his neck off a top rope suplex through a table, NONE of that even comes close to that retarded superplex spot from the Davey Richards match.

Completely forgot about that, that's where the one guy took a superplex got up and then superplex'd the other guy over the top rope right? Because that was the fucking stupidest thing I've seen. Way to kill any form of selling anything ever.

• Paid Members
And yet despite some lad landing right on his neck off a top rope suplex through a table, NONE of that even comes close to that retarded superplex spot from the Davey Richards match.

Completely forgot about that, that's where the one guy took a superplex got up and then superplex'd the other guy over the top rope right? Because that was the fucking stupidest thing I've seen. Way to kill any form of selling anything ever.

2poyw6u.gif

There's been more gruesome stuff in Money in the Bank matches.

In front of crowds 50 times the size, for presumably a lot more pay. That piledriver on the ladder, if either end of the ladder had slipped, he'd have been driving his head into the canvas from 6 feet up.

It's a great spectacle, no doubt. Is this ROH's biggest PPV of the year?