Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Moderators

Yeah. It's pretty clear if you listen to watch she says that she really cares about her wrestling and she's appeared in things like Celebrity Apprentice, and it appeals to the base crowd of single 18-34 year olds.

It's better than Dan Severn being there. PURE SPORTS BUILD!

• Paid Members
Too much personality?

Naturally. I prefer everyone who wrestles in ROH to be generic indy guys without a shred of charisma.

Final Battle full line up:

World Title Match

Davey Richards with Team Richards defends vs. "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards with UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn

World Tag Team Title Match

Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas defends vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

World TV Title Match

Jay Lethal defends vs. El Generico vs. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett with Brutal Bob

Grudge Match

Steve Corino vs. Kevin Steen

*If Steen wins he is reinstated.

**Jimmy Jacobs is the guest referee

***Jim Cornette will be in attendance at ringside

Roderick Strong Invitational Challenge

Roderick Strong with Truth Martini vs. ????

Tag Team Gauntlet Match

The All Night Express vs. Future Shock vs. The Bravados vs. The Young Bucks vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

*The winning team will receive a future shot at the World Tag Team Titles

Special Challenge Match

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin with Truth Martini vs. TJ Perkins

Special Attraction

Tommaso Ciampa with The Embassy vs. Jimmy Rave

Very good line up imo, Guessing that Rodericks opponent will be Nigel McGuinness

• Moderators

I'd imagine it certainly has a reach of a million. Far more. I'm skeptical it gets that many at silly o'clock on Saturday Nights though. WCW was at 6:05. ROH isn't. Quite a bit later.

But it's a pretty shit deal, to be fair. Sinclair have put ROH in markets where they aren't strong and Jim Cornette in his eternal "It's 1984" glory was apparently the bright spark behind having an 80 minute match in their first house show in the Carolinas. Matt Morgan to be ROH Champion in the next 12 months. You've heard it here first.

• Paid Members
According to Jim Cornette in the new issue of Power Slam, the new ROH tv show is seen by approximately a million people a week ...

Is there any data supporting that, or is it another 93,000 at WrestleMania III thing?

I honestly have no idea, I guess they must have some data by now but I was sceptical when I read it. They must know how many views it's getting online and I bet that figure is added in.