Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

8 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

even have Michael Buffer for this.

6 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

They've even roped in Michael Buffer to MC the muthafucker.

TildeGuy.com broke that news a few posts ago.  Even quoted your post when doing so!

Who goes to watch this live? I have no qualms about them boxing or making a shit load of cash etc....but i assumed bloggers or yt celebs or whatever they are are only watched by people under 15, so who would take their kids to watch a proper boxing match? Or do kids go on there own? I went to watch WWF at 14 on my own with my mates, but everyone knows thats family entertainment. 

• Paid Members

Good find! I knew who it was going to be before I even clicked on the video and it didn't disappoint. Same old Fish Eyes even back then. He's just got one of those shifty looks about him, hasn't he? He could tell you 2+2=4 and you'd second guess it. He just looks dodgy all the time...

image.jpg

...allegedly. 

Has he lost a little bit of his cockney accent since then, or is it just me? He definitely wasn't doing the shoulder roll there. When did that tick develop? 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Nice links i'll check them out.

I saw highlights of the KSI/Paul fight on youtube just now, in fairness to both, they threw down if nothing else. It's white collar boxing at the end of the day and it certainly looked like both guys gave the audience what they paid for.

I like Warren now tbf, as far as his ifl interviews go, i know he was a dodgy cunt but i believe now in the modern day he can no longer get away with it, (as much) he has worked miracles with boxnation and getting the bt deal and has made changes from fury fighting chisora at 1am to the main events coming on at reasonable times. 

Saying that ive read things today that Fury may be saying he needs 1 more fight before Wilder and its not signed. 

• Paid Members

Eddie Hearns been away from the camera's for a few weeks but he's done another 30 min with IFL...

He address the whole Wilder/Fury thing amongst a load of other stuff. I feel over the last couple of weeks the momentum swung toward Warren's side when talking about the whole Wilder situation in terms of who's not telling the truth about the whole thing, but either Eddie's a brilliant liar or he's the one telling the truth because hearing Eddie talk always seems to make sense of the whole thing.

Eddie's talking about the schedule run just drums that home though, it's gonna be an insane couple of months, and that's just his shows!