Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

i like Eddie Hearn, it probably all stems from me watching all the IFL stuff but he always comes off as a great guy, funny too. Likable slime.

here's something about the PPV numbers:

rafael.jpg

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2015/12/19/joshua-vs-whyte-ppv-buys-35253463/

No idea on De Mori. I don't anyone can realistically gonna be in anyway competitive though.

i like Eddie Hearn, it probably all stems from me watching all the IFL stuff but he always comes off as a great guy, funny too. Likable slime.

I think that's the perfect description of him. 

Anyway, I thought I would post this. Just to remind everyone (especially Wand), that our favourite pundit is now invading BoxNation.

CYJ33GQWQAALXOh.jpg

Edited by jimufctna24

What I love most about GAD is that he's the absolute polar opposite of your stereotypical fighter/boxer. Fat, middle-class, with fuck all fashion sense.  

He's one of the only journalists I've known to be allowed to work for Sky, BT and Box Nation simultaneously (or another sports broadcaster in general terms) 

Edited by seanz25

I'd say "good arrows", but I don't want to risk the threat of him covering darts next.

Don't even joke about it. Knowing how this world works, GAD will probably be chosen to front Channel 4's F1 Coverage. 

It's gone under the radar, but Wilder is defending his title tomorrow night. I know little about his opponent. The chief supporting bout will be for the vacant IBF Heavyweight title (the version Fury had to vacate after beating Wlad). Both bouts are being shown on Sky Sports. 

If Haye wins tomorrow, he will have plenty of options. 

Edited by jimufctna24