Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

Wondering if you have to pay for the stream?

Can't see it. Wouldn't be worth it to me. They'd lose to much money on the split with Google/YouTube for the service charge. They'd be better doing in-house themselves if that was the case. Could be wrong though.

Can't see enough people paying for a YouTube stream who'd be interested either, especially older folk who prefer to avoid any PC hassle. At least if it's free they'll probably give it a try for 2 mins before bailing if they find it a ball ache.

Edited by seanz25

• Paid Members

Frampton vs Quigg also a PPV affair. Fuck Eddie.

I would say "thank Eddie" is the more appropriate sentiment.
Well said Jim, this is the domestic fight of the year (outside maybe Khan/Brook if it happens), if PPV is what it takes to see a fight like this, i'll fork out.

I do agree on Whyte/Joshua to a degree (despite me not personally having a problem with paying for it) but considering the numbers it did Eddie and Sky were right to put it on PPV.

• Paid Members

Eddie Hearn is slime. Proper slime. Just something about him irritates me. I was the same with his dad but I could tolerate him because he'd rarely get a word in because he was usually around Eubank.

Mark De Mori then.

Someone tell me about him. I haven't got a clue who he is. Looked up his record, it's good but full of names I don't know. He looks dangerous but you can't really go on appearances or Bob Sapp would've been the king of heavyweight MMA for the past decade. So is De Mori any good? He's obviously supposed to be cannon fodder and I'm assuming Haye's people wouldn't have taken this fight for Haye's return if they thought it was that risky. But, you know, heavyweights throwing punches doesn't always fit in with plans. How do you rate his chances against Haye next week?

Eddie Hearn is slime. Proper slime. Just something about him irritates me. I was the same with his dad but I could tolerate him because he'd rarely get a word in because he was usually around Eubank.

Mark De Mori then.

Someone tell me about him. I haven't got a clue who he is. Looked up his record, it's good but full of names I don't know. He looks dangerous but you can't really go on appearances or Bob Sapp would've been the king of heavyweight MMA for the past decade. So is De Mori any good? He's obviously supposed to be cannon fodder and I'm assuming Haye's people wouldn't have taken this fight for Haye's return if they thought it was that risky. But, you know, heavyweights throwing punches doesn't always fit in with plans. How do you rate his chances against Haye next week?

Don't know much about him myself either, but from lurking other boxing forums and that I'd say Haye should find a comfortable win. Possibly even scoring a big KO which is probably the return his management team want. The pay day De Mori gets for this has him sorted for ages anyway so I can't see him giving much of a fuck if he gets battered for however many rounds.