Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I did.

calderon4524563.jpg

This was the only picyure I could find, doesn't really do it justice. I think Vitali Klitchkos cuts against Lennox Lewis were worse. I was actually quite enjoying that fight until it was stopped, Calderon's probably the best pure boxer going today now that Mayweather has retired and James Toney has waned.

I did.calderon4524563.jpgThis was the only picyure I could find, doesn't really do it justice. I think Vitali Klitchkos cuts against Lennox Lewis were worse. I was actually quite enjoying that fight until it was stopped, Calderon's probably the best pure boxer going today now that Mayweather has retired and James Toney has waned.

That pic doesn't do it justice but to everyone else a few seconds after the adrenaline (vaseline like stuff) gets wiped off and all the white bit is pretty much a cut) Yeah, Klitchkos cuts were bad, but I still think that's the worst single cut I've seen.The fight was warming up a little and it looked like it was going to start going to the next level when it was stopped. Not sure Cazeres deserved to lose it to be honest.

Khan was totally pwned Just watched it on youtube and cant say anything other than MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHYou shouldnt laugh, but in the last 2 years or so, he has started to become a trumped up lil git.. and fully deserves that lossRetirement? as unless he sorts his defence or gets a 'more' hand picked opponent list as opposed to know. Any other fighter is gunna go straight for the chin?

Khan should have been stopped after the first knockdown, if he'd been fighting in America, or the other guy had stumbled away like that it would have been stopped. He's lucky he didn't get battered more, poor refereeing I think.

Had it been the 2nd round or later I'd 100% agree.However it 'may' have been a lucky punch and he could've recovered after a short period if he'd stayed away. I think the reffing was fine.

Oh dear...can we all laugh at Sky as well? can we? please :DNot a big boxing fan at all, but to see what happened him after Sky had built him up that much, is really funny. Didnt he sign a lengthy SBO deal with Sky?

Edited by klown

Disappointed another british boxer has been beaten but I'm quite glad the Khan train is been derailed for the moment. I wish Gomez would of had finished him though.

Couldn't find the fight of Calderon vs Cazares but I did find the interview afterwards and his head looks nasty.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AyXgP6r0SHc

Another picture is at 1:29 of this slideshow: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BikxVixhOC8

Bernard Hopkins being a mardarse: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzjtJu9wA4&...feature=related

Edited by Shaine

Ouch! :D

calderonouch2.JPG

I mean, there's a target there for everyone :D

Cheers Shaine! :D

Edited by DJ Stevie C