Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

So Adrien Broner....

Posted a picture of two lasses sucking him off last night on Instagram and some (In reality ALL) of the tweets are pretty disturbing in a way especially some last night.

Reckon his in for a Tyson type fall.

So Adrien Broner....

Posted a picture of two lasses sucking him off last night on Instagram and some (In reality ALL) of the tweets are pretty disturbing in a way especially some last night.

Reckon his in for a Tyson type fall.

You sure that's what the image was? From what I read it wasn't that at all.

• Paid Members

Anyone watching the Boxnation card tonight? Its stupidly long (6 hours) and will likely be full of the standard showcase mismatches but there should be some highlights. Im not watching live (this is a show the fast forward button was designed for) but ill be picking the bones of it tomorrow.

anyone see Froch/Groves on Ringside? It's getting pretty heated. Carl Froch for all his intensity and focussed attitude always seems pretty calm going into a fight, this time he seems genuinely annoyed, i 100% believe everything Carl is saying and he think this isn't going to be a competitive fight, it could be a mistake.

There's talk on the show as well of if the Groves/Booth split thing is a mind game to mess with Froch.

...you can't beat a domestic feud :D

oh, and if anyone was wondering, the Scott Quigg & Luke Campbell fights from next week's show have been moved back a week and will happen on the o2 Arena card on October 5th...same night as Anthony Joshua debut. Night in for me.

Scott Quigg has officially been made a World Champion too, he was awarded an interim belt in the week.

Edited by Ebb

anyone catch any of the fights over the weekend?

I saw the Chisora/Gerber fight and thought that was pretty poor. The card ran down like an 80's edition of WWF Superstars. Frank Warren fighter vs. Job guy x10. Who wants to sit there for 5 hours watching all of Frank Warren's fighters in fights akin to sparring sessions. If you're going to debut in this new arena at least put on a decent show to get the ball rolling.

• Paid Members

that's one reason why i didn't mind missing it. I've watched them Frank Warren 'showcase' cards before and they are hard work. Stupidly long, and add in the amateurish production and it's just a looooooooong night. Apparently Billie Joe Saunders/John Ryder came out after midnight by which time most people had left. Lots of people think Saunders lost too, i havne't seen it.

Warren needs to trim the fat.

Derry Matthews was f'n excellent though, one of the true cult icons of British boxing, never a dull moment and seems like the nicest guy in the world. Curtis Woodhouse got laid out.

Little mention for Callum Smith too, 6 first rounds stoppages in a row. The kid looks a bit special.