Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I would expect Gavin to win in second half tonight, he's not great to watch for me is Gavin. There should be a good ruck on the undercard though, Ben Murphy who looks a hard cunt is fighting, can't remember is name of the top of me head, but it should be good scrap, two hard chaps going at it.

I read in Boxing News today that Sky are likely to make the Kessler Froch match PPV, apparently it is going to have a stacked undercard. If it's PPV it fecking should have.

Theres a round table discussion - ala WWE - on Tuesday night on Sky Sports, featuring Big Johnny as the Mean Gene, it features - Khan, Haye, Froch and Anthony Ogogo, or owever you spell his name.

Audley and Martin Rogan are in the Prizefighter in Feb.

Also in tomorrows prizefighter skybet are offering a 50-1 shot on one of the reserves winning. This is always worth a quid, it has happened twice before at lesser odds.

Edited by Mr Lawrence

• Awards Moderator

There's no scrap in progress as I type so I'm no breaking the live discussion rules, but this Prizefighter has started off brilliantly. Some great digs in all of the fights but after that last one, I think Gaynor could be the man to win it. Superb performance just now.

best i've seen in years.

also just a note - i've been searching for it on yt to try to find it, but larry holmes ring music was robbed by Haye, i thought this was the case. But cant find a big Larry Intro. He would have Jabbed Hayes pickle off, most underestimated hw of all time

go TRIPPLE G TONIGHT. HE IS THE MAN!!!!

Edited by Mr Lawrence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACmXGzw8R - Lewis V Tyson

Watch the difference in 1 short yr from this fight to the Klitchko fight, Lennox had reached his Zenith.

Lewis V VK

He broke Tyson, and if you watch the Vitali fight, he was breaking him down as well. Despite taking savage punches. Wh ever said Lewis couldnt take a punch was wrong, he took huge puches in alot of his fights, what he couldnt take was the same as alot of fighters and that was a knockout punch from out of nowhere.

Lewis V VK

LEWIS WAS A CUT ABOVE REALLY

I'm photographing the Eddie Doyle vs Willie Limond fight at the Radisson Blu in Glasgow tonight. Black tie do, piggy backing off the St Andrews Sporting Club Burns Night. TV and press there plus 600 + crowd. Papping it.

EDIT: Bloody hell, that was brutal, good fun though. Johnny Nelson is the nicest man in the world and tells a cracking story about meeting Mike Tyson. The fights are on Loaded TV tonight (channel 200 on Sky, possibly?)

Edited by Wideload

Sorry to bump this, but I don't suppose anyone would know if last nights boxing show will be shown again, whether Loaded TV have catch-up or whether it would be available for download? I can't access their website as I'm in work...cheers!

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACmXGzw8R - Lewis V Tyson

Watch the difference in 1 short yr from this fight to the Klitchko fight, Lennox had reached his Zenith.

Lewis V VK

He broke Tyson, and if you watch the Vitali fight, he was breaking him down as well. Despite taking savage punches. Wh ever said Lewis couldnt take a punch was wrong, he took huge puches in alot of his fights, what he couldnt take was the same as alot of fighters and that was a knockout punch from out of nowhere.

Lewis V VK

LEWIS WAS A CUT ABOVE REALLY

the argument Klitschko fights make is that Vitali was winning at the time of the stoppage, but ive always stood by the stance that Lewis was gonna take him out eventually, Vitali was getting busted up.