King of Hamptons Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 This and Biker Mice from Mars was my childhood. I was obsessed with both when I was 7-8. I remember Jet was as fit as fuck. I always fancied Zodiac
Paid Members Deaq Posted January 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2012 Not Youtube, but this is a video of a runaway cart then causes MAYHEM on the Dallas Cowboy's pitch after a high school game. Car is knocking down f*ckers right, left and centre. BBC reports.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16245295 I remember on 1 of the madden games a ambulance would come on the pitch to help a injured player, but plow threw any fuckers that was in its way. Edit :- vid of it here.
Shovanist Pig Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 This and Biker Mice from Mars was my childhood. I was obsessed with both when I was 7-8. I remember Jet was as fit as fuck. I always fancied Zodiac I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. I think I remember my dad telling me he got chatting once with Lightning in a supermarket. Funny thing is she actually looks a bit like my late mother.
Stinky Dad Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 Not sure if this one's been done...haven't seen it on here yet.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7y6HbNKj9g
Shovanist Pig Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 I have all the series on DVD yet I still can't help but watch them online. Brilliant.
Smegma Cake Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 Martin Keown getting hit in the face by a 'stray' training ball at the Leeds/Arsenal game last night
Mr Lawrence Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDpO5Bu27fs newcastle fan
Paid Members Richie Posted January 10, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2012 Not sure if this one's been done...haven't seen it on here yet....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7y6HbNKj9gThat reminds me of this video of a bloke walking across America http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzRKEv6cHukThere is also a making of video which is pretty interesting
iamtheman Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 so rob schnieder's got his own sitcom and well its exactly what you would expect
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 so rob schnieder's got his own sitcom and well its exactly what you would expect It's like a live action version of the South Park sketch. The narrator even sounds the same.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted January 18, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2012 so rob schnieder's got his own sitcom and well its exactly what you would expect It's like a live action version of the South Park sketch. The narrator even sounds the same. I must confess to being a big Rob Schnieder fan. His films crack me up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.