patiirc Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 Star Wars, but not as you've ever seen it Simply, amazing!
The King Of Swing Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 What the frak is going on with Battlestar Galactica (spoilers obviously) So many one liners in 8 minutes.
iamtheman Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 Name something that a pilot might hold on to during a long flight Another classic from family feud
DanJacko Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 New VW Superbowl Advert Teaser. "The Bark Side" Brilliant stuff.
iamtheman Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 I know it'll just be an ad on superbowl sunday but
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 Their Lego animations were posted here a couple of years ago, but this is the first time I've seen this tribute to Terminator 2.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 No blood or anything, but here's a guy getting his cyst extracted. Best description is that it looks like a guy that can pump mash out of his back.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 Interestingly, I actually watched this video last month - thankfully, the cyst that I had in my armpit was nothing like this level of terrifying, and when it burst, I'd say in all that there might have been a shot glass full of pus - luckily, I burst it in the shower, so it just ran down the drain, but it definitely wasn't fun.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 My brother showed me it earlier, it has 11 Million views and is apparently one of those "here's the video of the reaction of someone watching the video, videos". I had no idea, I'd never heard of it.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 Go on then. If we're going into those kind of videos.....
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 I had never heard of it, either, but I was trying to find out if we needed to do more exploratory work on my cyst, which didn't seem to be going down.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.