More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfPC1X94ew...player_embedded

Not so much awesome, but fascinating.

That was fascinating. Absoloutely mental, still can't get my head round why it all happened 24 hours after watching it.

For anyone curious, it's a documentary (traffic cops style) about 2 sweedish twins throwing themselves into oncoming traffic on the motorway.

• Paid Members
Kay Burley getting completely and utterly owned by Chris Bryant MP.

That was hilarious. It was like an episode of Brass Eye.

"So you're content to say that on telly?"

"I have just said it. You seem to be a bit dim, if you don't mind me saying so."

article-1239098-06C4EB17000005DC-203_233x423.jpg

"Kay, next time you're crossing the road, don't bother looking".

Edited by surf_digby

• Paid Members

It's awful. I paused it a few times trying to decide if I wanted to play it again or not. I did, and by the end I was actually sweating. It pissed over anything in the video nasties thread as far as I'm concerned.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I...player_embedded

You think your commute to work is bad? Fuck that.

I don't care if the richest person in the world offered me all of their cash, you'd not have me making that climb, no fucking way. I'd step out of the lift at the 1600 feet mark take one look down and be right back in the lift.

• Paid Members
I do hope they get paid an awful lot. I'd be curious to know what the fatality rate for someone doing that job is, too.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Theres NO fucking safety harness at the top, I got the shakes watching that. Slipping on a rung or tripping over a cable and you're fucked!