*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Cornette table bump - f'n awesome.

I assume we'll be getting a load of commentaries on Cornette's website now about how he's better at taking bumps than Kevin Nash

Clips like that do show you what Heyman meant when he always used to go on about hiding weaknesses and accentuating the positives, if you're a small time company you should try and hide it not have Lethal twatting Cornette 5 minutes before the P.E. teacher brings Year 7 in

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

It's here, Part 3 of The Men in Tights Wrestlemania 7 review where in I ponder which carbonated beverage was the preferred choice of the roster, what mode of transportation was most practical for navigating a locker room of the 80's and why Bret Hart is the greatest thing since an egg white omlette.

• Paid Members

That's brilliant. The woman with the tape measure is obviously a double entendre that the kids weren't meant to get.

I love how the did the old comedy bit where the girls drag them back into the room and they have the "What? Another shag?" expression on their face. Likes its actually a chore for them, because it comes so damn naturally to the lads. Cool as.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Indisputable proof that wrestling isn't gay. http://youtu.be/ey0MWsFE2qA?t=49s

Salvatore doesn't look awkward around those birds at all, no sir.

Poor lads were probably broke after all that, blew all there wages on some dough eyed slags suggestions, I'm glad the Wrecking Crew did them in.

Edited by Chilli_Mondeo

BOOM! Hitting you in the face like a blast from an atomiser it's The Men in Tights Review of Wrestlemania 7 Part 4!

What single match could warrant an entire episode? Well of course it has to be Wrestlemanias first ever blind fold match.

In this review i pick apart in ins and outs and individual elements that make up one of the most unique Wrestlemania matches of all time.

I also take a look at how much time Rick Martel would be facing for assault and battery, who's promos are bug nuts insane and what the WWF has in common with Wacky races.

Edited by guyincognito