*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

What an awful, awful trailer. Seriously.

He is such an unlikeable prick. I still dont understand why they want him as babyface. He has no redeemable qualities whatsoever.

In less than 200 words, can anybody give a definitive storyline explanation for the actions of Kevin Nash? We'll say from Summerslam up to the announcement of his match with HHH at TLC (which at least did have a normal storyline on the go). It flapped and floundered with him, Punk and HHH all summer, but I've watched a few of the segments on Youtube tonight, and what a fucking mess. I still don't think I know why Nash suddenly returned, texted himself, didn't text himself, tried to hijack HHH's new COO job, went for Punk, the whole thing.

I'm not that angry, I got to see Big Sexy work in Newcastle so I'm happy believing it was just the universe doing me a big favour, but yeah, I still can't make sense of it.

What an awful, awful trailer. Seriously.

He is such an unlikeable prick. I still dont understand why they want him as babyface. He has no redeemable qualities whatsoever.

Bit mellow-dramatic. Surely being objective you can see why people do like him, even if you don't.

http://www.vbox7.com/play:253039f3

I eventually found this (quality is shit). It's been off youtube for years now. I remember first seeing this back in 2007 on there. I even downloaded it for my zen player before the damn thing stopped working. I thought and still think it's fucking great.

Edited by Shovanist Pig