*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Laurinaitis is consoled after No Way Out.

Featuring two stars who seemingly forget they're enemies. Just weird.

It's not 1979 any more. I'm not saying its smart to do this sort of thing, but I think the only people who would be shocked by this are children. And I doubt this throw away internet segment will keep them up at night...

You lost me at 1979. You kids and your drugs.

It's not 1979 any more. I'm not saying its smart to do this sort of thing, but I think the only people who would be shocked by this are children. And I doubt this throw away internet segment will keep them up at night...

You lost me at 1979.

Then you're thick.

• Paid Members

You lost me at 1979.

Then you're thick.

Explain how 1979 bears any significance then. Saying, that, how the hell did you get all the waffle about the segment being "shocking" from me merely saying it was weird?

Think, thicko, think.

You lost me at 1979.

Then you're thick.

Explain how 1979 bears any significance then. Saying, that, how the hell did you get all the waffle about the segment being "shocking" from me merely saying it was weird?

Think, thicko, think.

i think the meaning is its not really shocking to see kayfabe broken on TV now, its not specifically a reference to an incident in 1979, just a random year selected when it would be frowned upon, anyone with an ounce of sense would get that!!

Edited by libertine

• Paid Members
Sweet Jesus. Of course it's not a rarity anymore for kayfabe to be broken, I was just bemused as to the over-exaggeration of the reply to my original post.

Should have known better... thicky.

• Paid Members
Sweet Jesus. Of course it's not a rarity anymore for kayfabe to be broken, I was just bemused as to the over-exaggeration of the reply to my original post.

Should have known better... thicky.

Thank you, Thicky Holden. "Hello, Thicky. How's your acne, Thicky?". Rimmer quotes will be stuck in my head all day now.

• Paid Members

You shouldn't be, really, as it's CiderBag and he rarely, if ever, talks sense.