*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The most insane of the most insane matches ever staged - Drake Younger takes on Thumbtack Jack in a grotty garage in wasteland somewhere in Germany in a match that features a razor blade chair, a whip of barbed wire, a hacksaw, an electric drill (seriously) and a box full of syringes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2_aZldH9c

Holy shit, I'm going to have to find that match in full!

It was released as part of a Drake Younger 2-disc set from Smart Mark Video, so it is out there.

Yep, I remember downloading the Drake Younger set ages ago. The match itself is as violent and as grotesque as you can imagine.

Heres a link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACZUDQVY

From Taigastar's website

I've just found an old Mixed CD i made in my younger days, and toward the end there are a few wrestling tracks on there. One of which is this:

Haven't heard this in absolutely ages, and whilst the video is not particularly good, it's cool to see they got Van Dam in for it.

• Paid Members
I've just found an old Mixed CD i made in my younger days, and toward the end there are a few wrestling tracks on there. One of which is this:

Haven't heard this in absolutely ages, and whilst the video is not particularly good, it's cool to see they got Van Dam in for it.

There's some behind the scenes footage of the shooting of this on RVD's DVD. At the end they had him kick empty air and they CGI'd the car keys in. RVD being the cocky bastard he is decides to kick the keys for real. Except the guy who is to catch them wasn't aware of this, and so doesn't catch them, and they skid across the bonnet of one of the custom cars.

• Paid Members

To this day that is the one thing in wrestling I still cannot believe they did. Its still crazy watching it for about the 1000th time.

I was shit scared watching that as a kid. I agree, that was borderline too much. They'd never do that nowadays.

• Paid Members

In the words of Ole Anderson: "holy balls!". "If your sitting next to a hot girl and she wants to talk to you ..." fuck off mate. Imagine bringing a lass back with all that shite cluttering the place up. You cant even get away with being "ironic" in situations like that.

• Paid Members

In the words of Ole Anderson: "holy balls!". "If your sitting next to a hot girl and she wants to talk to you ..." fuck off mate. Imagine bringing a lass back with all that shite cluttering the place up. You cant even get away with being "ironic" in situations like that.

If you're a 30 year old wearing Cena gear at a wrestling event and you somehow manage to wind up sat next to a lass and get away with chatting her up, well what's in your house no longer matters as you've either pulled a munter, or you're the luckiest moron alive.

I have no interest in CZW but this tribute video is pretty cool.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, but I don't think unprotected head shots and ludicrous bumps are cool, just very very dangerous and stupid.

Very dangerous and stupid but for a 3 minute youtube video with a Slayer soundtrack, cool.