*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Guest gerrytheking

I used to hate the man, but I have to be honest after seeing his more recent work and the promo's below I have fallen for Chris Bosh (Not in a gay way!)PWG Shoot Interview with a Retarded FanBosh goes after Tardboy at next event~!

The interview is cringe worthy but Bosh is great and has an awesome finisher. It was quite a moment when he won the BOLA.
lol im in this video (not the tard before any of you say it) im right behind the tard the when bosh says tard boy for the first time.

I used to hate the man, but I have to be honest after seeing his more recent work and the promo's below I have fallen for Chris Bosh (Not in a gay way!)PWG Shoot Interview with a Retarded FanBosh goes after Tardboy at next event~!

The interview is cringe worthy but Bosh is great and has an awesome finisher. It was quite a moment when he won the BOLA.
lol im in this video (not the tard before any of you say it) im right behind the tard the when bosh says tard boy for the first time.
HaHa, no way, I was also at this event, best live wrestling I've been to in my life.When this happened I was absolutely pissing myself!

Awesome, especially to see Billy Graham, Vince-bashing. But nowadays It's all "Brother, the McMahon family are the greatest people in the World, I'd suck them off now, if I wasn't crippled due to the steroids, brother."
hahahahahaha, i was gonna mention that