*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I thought it was hilarious, can anyone point me in the direction of any other funny clips from PWG? Just watched one with Scrap Iron and Colt Cabana in all hip hop gear ripping the piss outta some guy that they stoles some chains from."He had me in a Sleeper that this fool(points to ref) didnt see was a Choke.....you better get out this ring cause I'm about to FUCK YOU UP(gangsta pose as ref leaves the ring)" Fucking class :D

Who will be the first to point out that the above match happened at a show called Second Coming?As for the Adam Pearce and Colt Cabana rapping clip, I thought it was great when Pearce said "mega, not the other word" to the black ring announcer. Heh, little things.

Great comedy match, takes a while to get going but once it does it's great.

HIGH FIVE!!

Beef Wellington & Excalibur (Team Masturbation) Promo

Cameraman: "Guy's you're not in the Cage Of Death match."

Excalibur: "Oh thank God!"

Beef: "That's good because I'm afraid of both cages and death."

Pt. 1: Beef high fives a wall, loses a girl, likes cake and wants to fight a bear!

Pt. 2: No bear for Beef.

Pt. 3: Beef's introduction is fucking hilarious here!

"I know what Super Dragon's all about, he's rough and tumble and chocolatey smooth."

Also, Super Dragon pwns a fan.

Pt. 1: Beef wakes Kevin Steen up at 4:30 in the morning to deliver some good news, Kevin's not happy.

Pt. 2: Beef threatens Low Ki and get clobbered by a depressed El Generico.

Edited by Vito

Guest Rich__H

i know i am pedantic, but in that case it isn't every single one, like i was lead to believe :pbut you are right, loads have been removed

Edited by Rich__H