*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Misawa's Comedy Variety ShowOk, I think this is the ultimate Youtube find-it's grumpy old man Mitsuharu Misawa doing comedy on the Japanese version of what looks to be Noel's House Party!!! Includes a whole comedy skit in a restaurant with loads of the NOAH guys (I spotted Rikioh and Ogawa, and I think Morishima) and a sequence with the NOAH guys doing their impression of the 'Amarillo' video from the looks of things;)Enjoy!

Didn't understand a word of it, but loved every second of it. Fantastic find! :D:D:D

John Cena Freestyles On The Undertaker - Smackdown (2003) - Immense Heathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFZCn4kRIM

Brilliant. I really, really wish we could see that Cena now., that was just awesome.
When Cena was good. He got soooooo over as a heel as you can see in that video yet people were still buying the t-shirts and bringing the Cena signs like you saw at the start of the video. Was a perfect thing they had going there. I hope we see that heel Cena again soon.

• Paid Members
  • Paid Members

Curb Stomp....literallyWords can't describe this.....does it make me evil if i couldn't stop laughing for minutes after watching this. The stupid SOB deserves anything that happened to him following that.

Nope, everyone should laugh at their stupidity.
Ive seen that before what kinda tard lets his mate do that?