*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

[Touken TVThis isn't Youtube as such, but its oh so much better if you like your Japanese wrestling;)

Haven't had chance to watch anything yet but this looks like an absolute gold mine! Are they complete matches?
Yes they have full matches. They also have an amazing Liger Tiger match that shows Liger being an absolute bastard!!The commentry is awful (kawada is crap apparantly) but the shows are decent.

[Touken TVThis isn't Youtube as such, but its oh so much better if you like your Japanese wrestling;)

Haven't had chance to watch anything yet but this looks like an absolute gold mine! Are they complete matches?
Yes they have full matches. They also have an amazing Liger Tiger match that shows Liger being an absolute bastard!!The commentry is awful (kawada is crap apparantly) but the shows are decent.
As I said, commentary is pretty much dependent on your tastes-I find it equal parts informative and mildly entertaining. Plus its a refreshing change to random Japanese fellows jabbering on (which I do like, but its just nice to have something a little different).

As I said, commentary is pretty much dependent on your tastes-I find it equal parts informative and mildly entertaining. Plus its a refreshing change to random Japanese fellows jabbering on (which I do like, but its just nice to have something a little different).

Yeah, thats true. Just take stuff they say with a pinch of salt as they get quite a bit wrong. K-Ness is Dragon Kid apparantly :duh: