*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

It's so cheesy it's awesome, and watch the terrible acting by the kids...'we gonna step'!

Goldberg's Hannukah fun

This is just hilarious and bizarre all in one go!

FMW invades the E3 Electronic Entertainment show!

Ricky Fuji & Flying Kid (Ichikara?) v Goemon & Kodoh Fuyuki in an exhibition match at the 2000 E3 show!

Edited by Phil Austin

That Y2J video is ace. So is his WWE debut video.Two great video's. Both feature Y2J. Both give us moments that will probably never be created ever again. Shame really. I dont think i have ever seen such a pop - that was bigger than Goldbergs pop. Just look at all the crowd throwing their arms about and dancing. Its ace.

Each show is 2 hours featuring full matches, commentated by the two American guys--obviously purists will hate the American commentary, but I think it adds new insights. Great matches too, and all in decent quality from the shows I've seen! This is the greatest find I've ever come across!

Each show is 2 hours featuring full matches, commentated by the two American guys--obviously purists will hate the American commentary, but I think it adds new insights. Great matches too, and all in decent quality from the shows I've seen! This is the greatest find I've ever come across!

Thank you sir, you are a legend for finding this site :thumbsup: I must now gorge myself on Puro!