*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

From a WrestlingClassics.com post..

On October 4, 1987, Masa Saito and Antonio Inoki were placed on Ganryujima Island and wrestled a match that lasted two hours and spread across the island.

Ultimately, Inoki was victorious, defeating Saito by technical knockout.

The Ganryu island is famous as the site of a duel fought between legendary swordsmen Musashi Miyamoto and Kojiro.

Four minute highlight video. We even get a nice Jon & Vangelis love ballad in there too. Cool visuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmBYluspi9A

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Lesnar gives Big Show a beating. Watch when Show first gets thrown into the ring steps around the 12 second mark, his right forearm is broken on impact, the bone actually tears through the skin and continues to potrude for the duration of the beating - nasty!

• Paid Members

Lesnar destroying Funaki.

That actually looks dangerous. One of the first times he scoops him up he just kind of lets him drop, then rams him into the turnbuckle and the back of his fucking head hits the pad at full force. Mental.

It is insane. At one point he just grabs his legs and pulls him across the ring. I was impressed by the belly to belly. How we all miss Brock Lesnar!

I miss Funaki. He knew how to get squashed properly.

Lesnar destroying Funaki.

That actually looks dangerous. One of the first times he scoops him up he just kind of lets him drop, then rams him into the turnbuckle and the back of his fucking head hits the pad at full force. Mental.

It is insane. At one point he just grabs his legs and pulls him across the ring. I was impressed by the belly to belly. How we all miss Brock Lesnar!

I miss Funaki. He knew how to get squashed properly.

Lesnar was a pleasure to watch around this time. All his matches where this intense and made you wonder if he was actually shooting. A huge highlight of what was a great Smackdown show at that time.

Not to sound like that nutjob off here a few months back but Les Kellett really was the fucking man. All his spots were so original (especially for that time) and laugh out loud funny. Me and the old man sat for a good while the other night guffawing at all these vids. Look out for a great match with

Leon Arris (who played the PE teacher in Kes), the two bounce off each other so well. You can tell he was a hard bastard too beacuse some of the sly punches he throws look devastating.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...amp;oq=les+kell

Edited by mickfan