*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

WWF Legends tribute to Attitude era Superstars

This is something that WWF/E have always done really well, moving and emotive tribute videos. I don't think this one has been posted before. According to the original poster, Freddie Blassie cried when he first saw this. Not sure how true that is but you could believe it after watching this. A sad footnote to this video is that sadly most of the legends in that video are no longer with us :-(

• Paid Members

That video used to be on the TV shows quite often at the time. Thanks for the link, though.EDIT: This made me remember the Blassie tribute video set to Evanescence's "My Immortal". While it's on youtube already, if anyone could upload it as show on the UK only PPV (I'm thinking Insurrextion) the sunday after Blassie's death, complete with the crowd reaction afterwards, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by gadgetboy

Funny just as I read your post Gadgetman, I found a home madevideo on youtube set to My Immortal for various wrestlers that have died, probably inspired by WWE!

Also on the best of 2003 Raw they had a video for all the wrestlers that had died in 2003 also set to My Immortal. I'd really like to see that video again, it was tremendous, if anyone knows a link to that, it'd be appreciated.

edit - found the video myself here

Edited by The Dart