*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new toy this weekend enabling me to upload stuff from my video and dvd collection. Here's a couple I put on youtube:

2:21 in the video,the guy reading the book while Jarrett babbles on is quality.

Got a new toy this weekend enabling me to upload stuff from my video and dvd collection. Here's a couple I put on youtube:

I enjoyed that promo, not many wrestling promo's these days I do enjoy. When was it filmed?I loved the comment about the 'corny chants' - shut the fuckers up for a few seconds - and how after he'd laid the stroke down on Rhino he'd send him packing to Stamford for a job :laugh:

I enjoyed that promo, not many wrestling promo's these days I do enjoy. When was it filmed?
TNA Hardcore War house show on June 9th 2006.It's available from Highspots and is a great show ...1) Shark Boy vs Simon Diamond2) Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt3) Abyss vs Brother Runt4) Gail Kim vs Traci Brooks (with Christy Hemme referee)5) Jeff Jarrett vs Rhino6) Petey Williams vs Jerry Lynn7) Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels8) Team 3D vs America's Most Wanted vs The James GangIt had a few homage's to the old ECW days with Abyss & Spike copying a few of Spike's giantkiller spots like being Gorilla-pressed from the ring into the 3rd row, and the fans throwing their chairs into the ring during the main event.Which reminds me: to see that same fan who was reading the book during Jarrett's promo get twatted in the head by two chairs -
:omg:

It's not real life? Nooooooooo, Honky Tonk Man will be pissed.

Anyway, here's Bobby Heenan vs. Big Boss Man, just in case it wasn't mentioned earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GCAOnTPATk

And Matt Hardy vs. X-Pac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q728N2B5E8