*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Matt Hardy was lucky to come out of it unscathed but I have never been convinced Murdoch was going for (or uses) the Canadian Destroyer flip piledriver. To me it looked like he was going for a flip sunset flip as Matt's arms are locked in place fo this move before the flip takes place. Watch and see.
Maybe not but it looks like it could be either move.

Maybe not but it looks like it could be either move.

It's definately not a Canadian destroyer, you'll rarely see a piledriver in the WWE these days so I'd imagine a move such as the Canadian destroyer would be a huge no-no.

I must agree, if u look at it from beggining to end he clearly has the arms hooked and not the head so its a sunset flip veriation, still a move that man should not be doing tho!

I must agree, if u look at it from beggining to end he clearly has the arms hooked and not the head so its a sunset flip veriation, still a move that man should not be doing tho!

• Paid Members

That looks painful.What was the story here?

According to the YouTube comments the Great Antonio was basically larking about and embarassing Inoki. Things really came to a head when Great Antonio smacked Inoki with a few punches to the back of the neck. After that everything kicked off.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Antonio Edited by bAzTNM