*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I remember watching that on DSF :( And they followed it up with dual atomic drops. Christ, I hate that move.I searched for the DSF channel online the other day, just out of curiousity to see if they had any wrestling still on. I remember watching that channel from 1993 onwards and over the years they showed, WCW PPV's, Clashes, Nitro's, WCW Saturday Night and others.Today they just get SmackDown.The wrestling world is indeed a poorer place today.
My memory may be foggy, however at the end of my Sky Analogue(and with it DSF)'s lifespan, I remember them advertising a different channel which would show lots of different federations. They advertised it on regular DSF, I distinctly remember it even featuring ECW and Smokey Mountain, along with WWF and WCW. I'm unsure if this was an entirely different channel, an action sports channel or what(since TWC is supposed to be the first). Ring any bells for anyone else? I wonder if it's still going...

I remember watching that on DSF :( And they followed it up with dual atomic drops. Christ, I hate that move.I searched for the DSF channel online the other day, just out of curiousity to see if they had any wrestling still on. I remember watching that channel from 1993 onwards and over the years they showed, WCW PPV's, Clashes, Nitro's, WCW Saturday Night and others.Today they just get SmackDown.The wrestling world is indeed a poorer place today.
My memory may be foggy, however at the end of my Sky Analogue(and with it DSF)'s lifespan, I remember them advertising a different channel which would show lots of different federations. They advertised it on regular DSF, I distinctly remember it even featuring ECW and Smokey Mountain, along with WWF and WCW. I'm unsure if this was an entirely different channel, an action sports channel or what(since TWC is supposed to be the first). Ring any bells for anyone else? I wonder if it's still going...
DF1 I believe it was called.I remember it solely because we tried everything we could to get it on the old analogue Sky system (including going through the frequency bit by bit in the hopes of finding it) but never managed it. Pretty sure it turned out you couldn't get it in the UK.