*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The Hulkster....

I feel bad for laughing but his facial expressions are priceless!

You should feel bad, it's not he's thought he was born like that. Dick.

Theres been a lot worse posted on this forum, get off the offended bus.

Undertaker out of character meets a young disabled fan. What a nice bloke.

Don't think there's a better way to put it, fair play to him. Lovely chap.

That's Great :thumbsup:

That put a nice smile on my face :)

Here's one for the kids:-

from TWA in 1991.

Good find. I remember seeing photographs of this match in a magazine sometime in late 91.

Speaking of TWA, I've always looked for the Cactus Jack vs Eddie Gilbert matches on You Tube but never spotted them - anyone know if they are around?

• Paid Members
T.J. Perkins (aka PUMA who I haven't seen in years) vs. Mr. Aguila (aka Essa Rios who looks shite):

Top marks to Aguila for using Hammerfall's Hearts On Fire as an intro. But is that definitely Essa Rios? He really does look like shit if it is.

Don't think this has been posted. WXW Saw Deathmatch, highlights video.

The most insane of the most insane matches ever staged - Drake Younger takes on Thumbtack Jack in a grotty garage in wasteland somewhere in Germany in a match that features a razor blade chair, a whip of barbed wire, a hacksaw, an electric drill (seriously) and a box full of syringes.

Seriously not suitable for work, or anyone who has eaten recently or anyone with good taste...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2_aZldH9c

Don't think this has been posted. WXW Saw Deathmatch, highlights video.

The most insane of the most insane matches ever staged - Drake Younger takes on Thumbtack Jack in a grotty garage in wasteland somewhere in Germany in a match that features a razor blade chair, a whip of barbed wire, a hacksaw, an electric drill (seriously) and a box full of syringes.

Seriously not suitable for work, or anyone who has eaten recently or anyone with good taste...

Holy shit, I'm going to have to find that match in full!

Holy shit, I'm going to have to find that match in full!

It was released as part of a Drake Younger 2-disc set from Smart Mark Video, so it is out there.