*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Probably alreay been posted, but just found this awesome little match between Christopher Daniels vs TAKA Michinoku from Shothun Saturday Night from around Julyish '98. Some nice moves by Daniels that I have never seen before.

That's the match that first got Daniels booked in this country. :)
Was that his only match in WWE?

Probably alreay been posted, but just found this awesome little match between Christopher Daniels vs TAKA Michinoku from Shothun Saturday Night from around Julyish '98. Some nice moves by Daniels that I have never seen before.

He had a few more mostly on weekend shows. I have a match from Metal in 2001 against Jerry Lynn, which was also for the Lightheavyweight title. He must be the only non WWF/E performer to receive so many title matches during the days of guaranteed contracts.

• Paid Members

I think he teamed up with Corino and Julio Dinero a few times on Shotgun.

He is also seen backstage in his wrestling gear on Beyond The Mat when Headbanger Mosh tells Cornette he's going to steal Michael Modest's finishing move. That was around Summer 1998.

Guest Josh Jenkins

He is also seen backstage in his wrestling gear on Beyond The Mat when Headbanger Mosh tells Cornette he's going to steal Michael Modest's finishing move. That was around Summer 1998.
He was also one of the wrestlers underneath the Los Coquistidors (sp?) masks when Edge, Christian and the Coquistidors were all on screen in 2001 during the Edge & Christian vs. The Hardyz feud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNwRpl6VrI&NR=1Lawler vs Funk empty arena match Funk at his finest here : my eye my eye lance. Lawlers yella, Lawler come back yer yella pig!!!!

That was awesome, Funk yelling and screaming in the start, im gonna take that crown and break it!, and then in the end Funks screaming yaaaaa my eye help me lance my eye my eyegood stuff Edited by Martin Pedersen

http://www.dailymotion.com/WILDWRESTLINGPROMOTIONS

Okay, so technically not youtube, but close enough.

I've only uploaded a few videos so far, but currently on there are:

* Music video of WILD Promotions at Forfar Gala Day - July 2006

* Justin Richards vs. Spinner McKenzie - WILD Promotions, Stirling, February 2005

* Music highlight video of various Carl Conroy vs. Red Lightning matches from 2003-2007

* Carl Conroy vs. Red Lightning - PBW, July 2006

* WILD Promotions music highlight video

Will be adding more shortly. Feedback always welcome.