[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

The other thing I love about this thread is that everytime somebody completely misunderstands the entire point of it, you get a picture of a hot woman as compensation.

YOU misunderstand , man. Of course each and every female on this thread is hot. At least to someone. Thats why they are mentioned.

They're just less conventional. Hey man, each to their own, and many people share what they find to be attractive.

They are also less commercial, a bonus because they might still be hot. Its just you, and probably a lot of other blokes, won't have heard of them yet.

Its all in the topic title, dude.

:)

Edited by Lumber Jack

• Paid Members
The other thing I love about this thread is that everytime somebody completely misunderstands the entire point of it, you get a picture of a hot woman as compensation.

YOU misunderstand , man. Of course each and every female on this thread is hot. At least to someone. Thats why they are mentioned.

They're just less conventional. Hey man, each to their own, and many people share what they find to be attractive.

They are also less commercial, a bonus because they might still be hot. Its just you, and probably a lot of other blokes, won't have heard of them yet.

Its all in the topic title, dude.

:)

I don't know if you're being serious, but in case you are, I should point out that YOU've completely missed the point and misunderstood Lister's post.

He's not talking about if they're hot or not, or the subjectivity with which people consider these women to be hot. He's talking about the fact that this thread states that it's about unconventional or less commercial beauties, and Sarah Alexander is neither. She's a very conventional beauty, fulfilling most of the standard qualities attributed to beautiful women, and she is most certainly conventional, having been on mainstream TV.

What Lister was saying was that the good thing about this thread is that even when someone completely fails to understand that we're looking for unconventionally beautiful and less commercially beautiful women and goes and posts a conventional and/or commercial beauty, we're still getting a picture of a hot woman to compensate for this failure.

Did I miss the point? :unsure:

The only reason I added her is because on googling last night, thats the hottest picture I could find. I figured she wasn't mainstream enough to have been considered for photoshoots and the like and that was why there were no saucy photos of her out there

I guess I didn't take the "less commercial or conventional" bit literally enough?

• Paid Members

Err, no. Because even if you are WRONG WRONG WRONG enough to prefer 12 year-old Natalie Portman over her adult self, you are still forgetting the very simple criterion that she's been in major movies and on TV. She's commercial as fuck.

and she is most certainly conventional, having been on mainstream TV.

Im sorry. What? :p

You mean commercial, right?

Look dude, Im not nit picking but Ive never heard of the afore mentioned hottie, so to me, and probably a load of others, yes. She is uncommercial.

What Lister was saying was that the good thing about this thread is that even when someone completely fails to understand that we're looking for unconventionally beautiful and less commercially beautiful women and goes and posts a conventional and/or commercial beauty, we're still getting a picture of a hot woman to compensate for this failure.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder man. To me she aint all that.

• Paid Members
and she is most certainly conventional, having been on mainstream TV.

Im sorry. What? :p

You mean commercial, right?

Look dude, Im not nit picking but Ive never heard of the afore mentioned hottie, so to me, and probably a load of others, yes. She is uncommercial.

If you'd been in a coma for years and never heard of Oasis or Take That, would that make them uncommercial groups?

She's commercial - she's been on terrestrial TV on a regular basis. That's a fact, it's not opinion. Just because you've never heard of her doesn't mean she's not commercial.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder man. To me she aint all that.

I agree that it's subjective. But again, that's not what we were discussing.