[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

I think I posted her pages and pages back. Yes, yes, yes.

So then more pictures are requisite?

*Obliges*

zooey-deschanel2.jpg

"Oh go on then Zoo, just don't dribble any more out on me."

zooey-deschanel-flower-in-hair.jpg

"What! I'm just saying. I didn't get why I should be scared of some wind is all."

zooey_deschanel_008.jpg

"Well I'm sorry, but you should've gone at the Service Station."

I didn't look around to see if anyone here knew him but a lot of people I know have no clue who he is. A lot of people in other forums don't, either.

Nice to finally be in a forum where people know who the hell he is <3

Mike can only be considered unconventional by those that don't know who he is, his looks are pretty mainstreamly hot. Plus he has some of the most dedicated fangirls & boys i have ever met, they almost all want a piece of him, even the straight guys.... Have you ever heard the Loveline interview?

• Paid Members

I'm not sure he can even be considered unconventional by the people who don't know him. If you showed them a photo of him, they'd still be able to judge whether he was an unattractive guy or not. As you say, he's quite mainstream in his attractiveness.

Errr yeah, i didn't phrase my original post very well, i guess what i meant was that he's only unconventional inregards to his level of fame rather than the way he looks. Did that even make any sense? I hope you know what i mean

• Paid Members
nazaneen_010509_003.jpg

Nazaneen Ghaffar, BBC South East weathergirl.

Yes, she's the reason I put the telly over to BBC1 5 minutes before Doctors starts. Kaddy Lee Preston does that slot sometimes and she's a sort as well.

nazaneen_010509_003.jpg

Nazaneen Ghaffar, BBC South East weathergirl.

Yes, she's the reason I put the telly over to BBC1 5 minutes before Doctors starts. Kaddy Lee Preston does that slot sometimes and she's a sort as well.

Yesh, I agree with Kaddy too. The newsreader was lovely today as well, but I didn't catch the beginning so I don't know her name.

• Paid Members

It used to be Caroline Feraday but I don't think she does lunchtimes any more, worse luck. There's another tidy weather forecaster who does the afternoons as well, Kaye Forster:-

kaye_forster_300_200x300.jpg